Need help figuring out what replacement battery to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mels0082

Sep 11, 2015
Hi, I've been vaping for almost a year but regardless I'm a total noob. For some reason, I just can't understand all of the vape lingo and am totally ignorant to everything... lol.

Anyways, I have a kangertech evod 2 and I wanted to buy a new battery just for the sake of having an extra if I need it. I've been to so many websites and they only sell the battery for the regular evod. Do the evod and the evod 2 use the same batteries and just different clearomizers?? If not, am I just going on the wrong websites? I definitely want to stick with the evod 2 because I love the colors and its simplicity is perfect for me. Also, my previous vape, the iTaste MVP3, was way too advanced for me and I just couldn't figure it out. Any input would be much appreciated! Thank you!!! :)

thomas l

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Bolivar MIssouri,United States
are you looking for something like this
vision-spinner-2-vv-1650mah-all-assorted-colors.jpg

Reactions: Hans Wermhat

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
The Evod 2 uses an eGo threaded battery just like in the picture @thomas l posted. If you look closely at the top of the battery it has threads on the outside. Those threads are called eGo threads. If you look up inside the bottom of your evod you'll be able to see the matching threads. Thats all you basically need to know to find a battery for your evod. Just about any vapor store sells them, but you'll probably find them cheaper online.

DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

I looked at the Deals and Steals page and found this : EVOD Battery regulated electronic cigarette

Spinner III | 1600mAh eGo Battery - MyFreedomSmokes

mels0082

Sep 11, 2015
The Evod 2 uses an eGo threaded battery just like in the picture @thomas l posted. If you look closely at the top of the battery it has threads on the outside. Those threads are called eGo threads. If you look up inside the bottom of your evod you'll be able to see the matching threads. Thats all you basically need to know to find a battery for your evod. Just about any vapor store sells them, but you'll probably find them cheaper online.

DEALS and STEALS - Deals and Steals | E-Cigarette Forum (go to last couple pages)
FORUM SUPPLIERS - ECF Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons

I looked at the Deals and Steals page and found this : EVOD Battery regulated electronic cigarette

Spinner III | 1600mAh eGo Battery - MyFreedomSmokes
ohhh wow I feel dumb -_- so basically if I wanted to, I could buy the battery for the first evod and it would be fine?

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
cool, thanks so much everyone!:) @thomas l @dc99 @Sir2fyablyNutz

and thanks for the welcome and making me not feel as dumb!:banana: @dcfluegel
you are completely welcome, sister - like I said, you are in the right place

and when the dreaded shinyitis hits, and you are ready to upgrade and need to figure out how to use your new toys, we will be here for you then too... just keep us on a short leash, as we encourage bad spending decisions, lol :) :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread