Need help with eliquid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

galyion

Sep 25, 2013
Pa, USA
I'm still sorta new at this vapeing thing. I'm using an ego-v v2 and a protank 2. The local vape shop sells 100% vg liquid. It is very thin and I don't get much vapor at all compared to other brands. Should I be doing something different or do they just thin it way to much. It's smoking revolution brand e liquid. Only reason I want to keep going there is that they have some of the boldest flavors I've ever tried.
nygy5uvy.jpg

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
There has been a lot of talk lately debating the whole PG/VG thing. many are saying that all things being equal, the vapor/throat hit debate loses accuracy. I use 50/50 and get more than enough vapor for an ex pipe smoker, throat from my 12 mg/L juice is fine too. Yes, I inhaled my pipe, I know, I know. Personally, I think it has a lot to do with your equipment and how you use it. Wow, that rings true for so many things, lol. By the way, never met a 100% VG juice with any flavor, but that's been a B&Ms that call it 'all natural'. Good luck and have fun!

boobez7389

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I find that a mix of VG and PG when in conjunction with a standard nic level (as of personal preference) gives the best experience other then the base ratio's the flavorings need to be good and they need to be really concentrated to get the prefect taste. That is why I usually mix my own but I will occasionally purchase pre-made juice to see what other people are making.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I'm still sorta new at this vapeing thing. I'm using an ego-v v2 and a protank 2. The local vape shop sells 100% vg liquid. It is very thin and I don't get much vapor at all compared to other brands. Should I be doing something different or do they just thin it way to much. It's smoking revolution brand e liquid. Only reason I want to keep going there is that they have some of the boldest flavors I've ever tried.

Are you sure it's 100% VG? If it's labeled as 100% VG and it's not thick at all, they're not being up front about the actual contents of their e-liquid.

Edit -- Looked on their website and they don't state at all what the actual PG/VG ratio is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread