NEED help with Itaste 134 NEEDHELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennettm7

Jul 4, 2015
585 NY
Hello, I have owned an itaste 134 for about 8 months now. Everything's been great with it but lately (regardless of my new, quality batteries) it doesn't want to fire properly or sometimes at all.. It sometimes even makes like a small mechanical whining sound when I'm trying to fire it, regardless of it producing vapor or not. I'm not ready to give up on this mod even tho i just purchased the eleaf istick 40w that comes out this month. Please help me on how i can troubleshoot, repair this or even get it repaired somewhere/somehow. Thank you for your time and concern!!!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
A little more info, please. The 134 is a good mod, if low power is OK and you don't mind carrying around a light-saber. Innokin has a good rep, and their products don't have a lot of problems, usually. Have you changed something? New tank maybe? Do you use pre-built coils or rebuildables? What kind of atty are you using? I'm not saying it can't be the mod, anything can break, but I've used Innokin products for years on end and never a lick of trouble from any of them.

Bennettm7

Jul 4, 2015
585 NY
i use an assortment of tanks.. I know its the device because i swap my tanks onto eGo's when i leave the house and don't have the same problem.. I'm using pre-built Usually smoktech 1.8O coils. I run EBCs RBCs, AeroTanks, all sorts of tanks on it and they all give me the same problems from time to time.. I'm 99% sure that its the Itaste 134 itself.. I think its just old and used up?? like on its last leg it seems.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread