Need new setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenShadow

Feb 11, 2013
Oregon
So.. with the help of this forum and some of it's members, I was able to quit smoking the day my PV showed up in the mail. But at the beginning of Sept, I ran out of liquid and tanks that didn't leak... I still have the batteries but it's becoming less and less satisfactory and making me crave cigs more... so after over 6 months of not smoking, I've been back on cigs since.

I'm in need of finding another set up at a good price. But this time, I'm not really wanting the PV pen style look but more of cig style because I think its the motion of smoking that still is backing me up. The eGo I have is good for at home and I will be continuing to use it once I buy more tanks and stuff, but I really want a good cig style that I can take to work and around town with me.

Anyone have any suggestions at some good quality but affordable cig style ecigs? My work only sells "Blu Ecigs" and "Fin"

Trumps

Sep 27, 2013
California
Well imo I don't think the cig like vaporizer pen work all that well I tryed blue and their
Decent. I think for something that will satisfy and keep you of the stoges would be like
A evic and a kanger pro tank imo I think this set up is versatile and it dosent get much better
Than a protank other clearos just kinda suck maby an aspire or a hh357 also your juice makes a bigg
Difference

zhentipede

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
California, USA
i'm looking into Eroll myself....... for ocassions that i want to use cig alike example weddings, work outings, etc

would you consider a small zmax, mini provari, evic in short mode thou? the high voltage is the ones that kept me away from cigarrettes.. if not for high voltage i probably be back to cigarretes 1 - 2 packs a day..

i mostly used 24mg Torque56 /tribecca/ menthol ice all Halo... since it's high nicotine i think occasionally i can hang with cig alike if it's juice refillable...

FallenShadow

Feb 11, 2013
Oregon
I've got my eGo-T for like, home and stuff but as you mentioned, I want the cig lookalike for things like going to work and stuff. I was looking into the eRoll as well, but it's just too expensive for me at the moment. That's why I was looking for something similar for less than 60$, cuz I can't find an eRoll anywhere online for less than 60$+

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
I know not everybody likes Halo around here, but the G6 starter kit is very affordable ($44.95), comes with customizable choices of battery sizes and colors. Plus, if you already have a brand of ejuice that you like, you can just get blank cartos and go with that. It's probably one of the best refillable, rechargeable cig-a-likes out there. It got me off the stinkies, so that is AWESOME!

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
I managed my quit on v2 batts and their LMax clearos.
I still have a ton of v2 stuff and when I am tempted to smoke I go back to my standard v2 batt, an LMax clearo and Sahara v2 liquid 1.2mg.
That was my quit set up and I will never be without it.
There is a 15% discount on starter kits and I have the Oct code for 15% off all stuff. (kickoff)
I can't say enough about their customer service and quality.
Batts have a lifetime warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread