Need US based supplier of Joye 510 recommendations, pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraperVapor

Nov 9, 2009
I surrender to the vast knowledge of the community my woes of ordering a 510 starter kit from a U.K. based vendor in October... it still has not been delivered, vendor has said they resent item as well: about two weeks ago. Beyond disappointed, they will refund order this afternoon when it still does not show up... soo...

I will not order from China, from U.K. from Canada, from Mexico... please only recommend suppliers based in the physical borders of the good ole' United States for authentic Joye 510 kits.

Require 510, b/c I ordered carts and a PCC the same time as the kit and they've been mocking me daily.

Desire the Joye b/c of the good reputation.

Also please note if vendor has a warranty period.

Much, much thanks,

DV

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Good Phophets they offer 30 day warranties

I would also recommend GoodProphets except for the fact he has stopped carrying the 510 line. He may have a few things left but not positive give his site a check.

I'd also recommend LiteCigUSA Joye 510 Vaporizer Shawn is here in the US and great to deal with.

crazybry79

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
I am not one to rave about something normally.....

CIGNOT!!! Well worth the wait. Customer service is surpassed by none! I get my products in 2 to 3 days. The gals ship faster than a cobra can strike!

They have stated they should get their shipment in this week. Right now they are looking out their window waiting for the USPS truck... :p

And BTW...Scottbee...I didnt know we were neighbors!

kodykills

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Mt.Carmel, Ill
+2 for mypvshop. Placed my first order friday, was here on monday, and thats just first class shipping. Good prices too. Also, rockymountainvapor.com is great, dave is the man!! Totally wickid are ripoffs, your paying for the fancy boxes, shipping, and the little things they print on their hardware.

natura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
USA-Western NY
Try Ash Electronics- True Joye 510 under 44 & boxed ; ) free ship
code "ecigforum" 5% off all -but sale items and apple at regular price!!

Til Midnight--->Apple 50ML til midnight 16.99 delivered
30 ML 8.99 free shipping after 13.99 5-901 carts 1.99 on some flavors
Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

(wow I read this as someone wanting to buy a ton of stuff LOL Electrionc Ash from my understanding is a distributorship in NY)

Last edited:

poogiecat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
As far as I can tell, only Totally Wicked has the Mega 510 battery ... which is very much worth its cost. On a single charge, my battery lasts 7-8 hours. On the regular 510 battery, I would have to charge my battery every 1 - 1 1/2 hours. I ordered my 510 Mega batteries (as well as attys, pass through, carts, and the 5x charger) from TW during their 30% off sale.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
As far as I can tell, only Totally Wicked has the Mega 510 battery ... which is very much worth its cost. On a single charge, my battery lasts 7-8 hours. On the regular 510 battery, I would have to charge my battery every 1 - 1 1/2 hours. I ordered my 510 Mega batteries (as well as attys, pass through, carts, and the 5x charger) from TW during their 30% off sale.

I've never ordered from either one but a quick 5 second google search shows at least one other vendor on this forum who carries the mega battery also....

https://www.dietsmokes.com/products/Joye-510-XL-Mega-Batteries-.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread