Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Herro NuThouse...

So, I was at Ace Hardware picking up some cobalt drill bits to drill out the channels on my Orchid (came out great!). When I was checking out, I was browsing their candy selection when I notice a strange box (can't see the color well, looks dark green? Yay colorblindness). Wouldn't ya know it...

Zotz!!!!!!!!

IMG_3640.jpg

Sorry for the sideways photo. I don't know why but it keeps doing that more and more lately!

So go check you local Ace, they may have the Zotz delicacy!

Luhs,
Cullin Kin

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Did you buy them out? Did you drool on them?

Did you turn your phone sidewise to take the photo?

lol no drooling but I did fall to my knees and thank the heavens... The 16 year old girl at the checkout counter (I asked, she was pretty, but I'm 20 so no go there) thought I was insane! Hey Megan! You're in Colorado, that means you can go to Ace and get some!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
lol no drooling but I did fall to my knees and thank the heavens... The 16 year old girl at the checkout counter (I asked, she was pretty, but I'm 20 so no go there) thought I was insane! Hey Megan! You're in Colorado, that means you can go to Ace and get some!

I have 5 pounds here from ebay....:blush:

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Doollar General has these too...
4 strips (of 4) for $1, I believe... Not every DG store has them though, only the "big" ones?

I got the 2lbs or whatever from amazon... I got a grape flavored one, one time, from an NT package, and the DG doesn't sell the grape, blueberry, or orange flavor....so... yea, Im set for a while ;)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Herro NuThouse...

So, I was at Ace Hardware picking up some cobalt drill bits to drill out the channels on my Orchid (came out great!). When I was checking out, I was browsing their candy selection when I notice a strange box (can't see the color well, looks dark green? Yay colorblindness). Wouldn't ya know it...

Zotz!!!!!!!!

View attachment 393364

Sorry for the sideways photo. I don't know why but it keeps doing that more and more lately!

So go check you local Ace, they may have the Zotz delicacy!

Luhs,
Cullin Kin

To fix your sideways photo's (you can do this even if you are not sure they will end up sideways), open the image in edit mode. Rotate to the right, rotate to the left to put it back, save. Fixes it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread