Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychedChicken

Dec 12, 2013
Florida
Hello Guys!

Ive been vaping for a little while and rebuilt plenty of coils. Lots of fun.
A coworker gave me two box mods today. I know NOTHING about them There are no maker's name or information anywhere on them.
They were given to me because neither works properly. Luckily I am a solder GOD. A couple years of saoldering to military spec will do that. Im planning on completely disassembling them, cleaning them, and then fixing them back up with new wire.
Has anyone ever done this? Results?

Does anyone know what kind of atomizers would be best to use on these? I prefer tanks, but I know with the bottom fed one thats not really applicable. What should I use with that one? I saw a post about modifying a phoenix v4 and will probably try that if I dont get a better answer.

They're both VV. They both run 2 - 14500's. Any idea on where I can find the specs on this? Or can anyone tell me what sort of Ohms this will support??

Any insight, advice or information would be GREATLY appreciated.

Pics of both here if they dont show up in this thread:
New Mods - Imgur

3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
The one with two batteries looks like a standard 5v box mod. I don't rebuild but used standard 510 3.0 attys or cartos on them.

Not sure about the VV bottom feeder- hopefully someone will be along than can give you more help.

I love little box mods!

Edit: If you don't get more help, I can try moving this to the modders forum- someone there might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread