NEW!! Kanger Aero Tank, Evod 2, and T3 D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Kanger's website to test out their new "Product Authenticity" feature on the 2 Mini-Unitanks I got over black friday for myself as well as gift shopping and I saw the pictures for the new products comming out that I am linking to the website below. The link is to Kanger's Official website, however they don't have any info posted about when these new models are being dropped and and any details than the pictures and I am wondering if anyone has heard anything since I have been away from ECF the past several days for the most part with a crazy work schedule. Any clues? It seems to me though they are deeming the Pro tank three a success because according to all these pictures all of these new models will be duel coil, and I am really curious how the Air flow control is going to work on the new Aero tank. any thoughts?

I'll try to post the pictures as well and not just the links in the posts below :confused:

And as always, Happy holidays and happy vaping!:toast:

Kanger's Website linked to the Aero Tank Page: electronci cigarette. ecigs, kanger protank. kanger ecigs

The T3D: electronci cigarette. ecigs, kanger protank. kanger ecigs

The EVOD 2: electronci cigarette. ecigs, kanger protank. kanger ecigs

AeroTank.jpg T3d.jpg evod2.jpg

there, I don't know why but a thumbnail from another thread I posted just wouldn't go away...here is the pictures from the links above...I don't own these, they are just for informational purposes only...

also these dual coils have longer stems than the PT3 coils and the EVOD 2 has a removable drip tip... as well as the air flow, love to find out more...big things happening at Kanger it looks like :)

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
It sure looks like Kanger is going strong now with the dual coil bottom feeder clearomizers. Looks like the days of the interchangeable coils are gone. Makes me think as if there are too many kanger clone coils on the market to go along with the clone PT-2, Mini's and Evods. Kanger already is selling their products with a scratch off code so you can check if it's real or not.

It sure looks like Kanger is going strong now with the dual coil bottom feeder clearomizers. Looks like the days of the interchangeable coils are gone. Makes me think as if there are too many kanger clone coils on the market to go along with the clone PT-2, Mini's and Evods. Kanger already is selling their products with a scratch off code so you can check if it's real or not.

That's how I found these pictures...I went to their website to verify the scratch off code and see if I could find any idea on how to use the replacement unitank tube I bought without breaking one of my current ones since it doesn't come with the metal ring on top...figured Id put these up and see if anyone and any insider info on these :)

I wonder if they will end up selling the new base to accept the dual coil like they did with the T3 -> T3S. It would be nice to just buy a new base and use my existing tanks.
I also wonder if the older bases will fit the new EVOD, I really like the removable drip tip, but not sure about the dual coils yet. I build my own coils and the duals don't look as easy.

I guess if either of these are answered then they both would be :p

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
The owner of the B&M I go to was ...... when I told him about the Aerotank. He has 300 PT 3's coming in! Ouch !

Ya. I can imagine. Kanger is releasing a new tank every week it seems.

It's a shame because some of their products are quite good but their lack of discretion in releasing new products is leaving many customers with a sour taste in their mouths. I have a few PT2 and more than a few miniPT2. Unfortunately for Kanger I'm going to sit on these for a while. Morally I won't/can't buy in to every iteration they release.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edtexas

Nov 8, 2013
irving, tx
It's great to see a company continue to expand through innovation.
B&M's whining about a new product coming out from a name brand
supplier are merely showing their lack of business acumen.
Carrying the latest and greatest always creates a lot of foot traffic,
which all B&M's would kill for.

Blowing out older models at a reduced mark-up? Yet another way
to create traffic in-store or on-line. Last week AquaCigVapor(?) had
a blow-out sale on the new Innokin i30S's for under $5.00.

Guys... Fastech sells these for $9.84! I'll bet they had more hits
on their site in three days than they had in three months.

If the dual coils work better, all of us will succumb.

Inventory turnover with any business that sells and markets low
cost goods is the most important rule for their growth and success.

Samsung throws 3-4 different phone models into the market each year.
People just can't wait to get their next new cellphone, be it Samsung,
Apple or Nokia. What do all of these companies have in common?
Innovation. Innovate or die, Vape or die.

Have a nice day, Ed.

Last edited:

cvedrick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
League City, Texas
The Kanger tanks of the week I guess. I've heard good things about the aero but seriously kanger needs to work on the spacing of their releases. I'm sure there are a bunch of B&M's with ProTank 3's still on order.

The aero comes with a plastic tank, in my mind any glassomizer beats that hands down, but I am going to be trying the Aspire conversion on some of my existing protanks before shelling out the cash for anything more recent than a PT2

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I have the Protank 3, on the first coil I installed I could tell no difference in the taste or performance from PT3 to PT3, it seems to me that the PT3 has an airier draw than the PT2. I vaped it for about a week till the head started to have that "old head taste" so I changed out. BIG DIFFERENCE. It put out a more flavor, more vapor and was warmer.

I got curious and pulled the head apart, one of the legs for the original PT3 head was broken and it was only firing on one coil. I do have some other replacement heads in the mail I will have to ohm them out before installing to see how much variation there is.

I will probaly get an aero, and and evod2.... at some point when they hit the vendors.

I will have to say that with my 2 PT2s my PT and my 3 Mini PT2s the PT3 get used less in rotation. I have my preference on the Kanger heads, I remove their flavors wicks and place cotton in them, I replace the cotton about every 3 tanks full when I wash and dry burn. I kinda like the performance of them and the Evods. They are great out and about tanks.

The aero comes with a plastic tank, in my mind any glassomizer beats that hands down, but I am going to be trying the Aspire conversion on some of my existing protanks before shelling out the cash for anything more recent than a PT2

And the Aero is Pyrex from the information on the website.

cvedrick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
League City, Texas
I have the Protank 3, on the first coil I installed I could tell no difference in the taste or performance from PT3 to PT3, it seems to me that the PT3 has an airier draw than the PT2. I vaped it for about a week till the head started to have that "old head taste" so I changed out. BIG DIFFERENCE. It put out a more flavor, more vapor and was warmer.

I got curious and pulled the head apart, one of the legs for the original PT3 head was broken and it was only firing on one coil. I do have some other replacement heads in the mail I will have to ohm them out before installing to see how much variation there is.

I will probaly get an aero, and and evod2.... at some point when they hit the vendors.

I will have to say that with my 2 PT2s my PT and my 3 Mini PT2s the PT3 get used less in rotation. I have my preference on the Kanger heads, I remove their flavors wicks and place cotton in them, I replace the cotton about every 3 tanks full when I wash and dry burn. I kinda like the performance of them and the Evods. They are great out and about tanks.

And the Aero is Pyrex from the information on the website.

My bad, I was thinking about the uni tank, still can't see spending $20 for another protank when I can upgrade my old ones to Aspire coils for $5 each, not to mention the aspires have much better reviews.

CABBA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Canada
It's great to see a company continue to expand through innovation.
B&M's whining about a new product coming out from a name brand
supplier are merely showing their lack of business acumen.
Carrying the latest and greatest always creates a lot of foot traffic,
which all B&M's would kill for.

Blowing out older models at a reduced mark-up? Yet another way
to create traffic in-store or on-line. Last week AquaCigVapor(?) had
a blow-out sale on the new Innokin i30S's for under $5.00.

Guys... Fastech sells these for $9.84! I'll bet they had more hits
on their site in three days than they had in three months.

If the dual coils work better, all of us will succumb.

Inventory turnover with any business that sells and markets low
cost goods is the most important rule for their growth and success.

Samsung throws 3-4 different phone models into the market each year.
People just can't wait to get their next new cellphone, be it Samsung,
Apple or Nokia. What do all of these companies have in common?
Innovation. Innovate or die, Vape or die.

Have a nice day, Ed.

Sounds like a comment from someone that knows nothing about marketing. The B&M's are still receiving PT3s. All the companies you mentioned innovate in the R&D process, then release to customers and capitalize on their anticipation. Back to school for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I wonder if they will end up selling the new base to accept the dual coil like they did with the T3 -> T3S. It would be nice to just buy a new base and use my existing tanks.

The Kanger T3S has a DUAL COIL BASE available??? Can you cite WHERE to get such an animal?? Thanks!

Senile Old Man Don ... a T3S fan since day one!

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
I want to try an Aerotank so badly!

This site Kanger aerotank clearomizer – KangerTech has the price at 12$. Cheapest I can find anywhere else is $25. No onder that one is sold out.

This might be my first BDC that I actually spend a decent amount on. I have several EVODs and love them. My Protank 3 I got for free, and I love that too. I'll definitely be picking up the Aero soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread