RDA New Kanger Subtank RBA Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Honestly I just got my subox. And It works better then I thought It would. I went through 4 mls of E juice in like no time. It sucks juice like no other. Looks like we have a iStick killer on our hands!! :) This little started kit is killer! I wouldn't even call it a starter kit.

sb7lo0.png

657i4o.jpg

Last edited:

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I would have thought that it would consume about as much liquid as a mini or Plus. Do you think it draws more than those? I have considered buying the kit just because of the looks but I can't bring myself to pull that trigger.
The mod itself is quite powerful. 50 watts. They say it is off by a bit, but I can not notice.
It's a Sybtank Mini with a matching mod. If you already own a Mini like I do. Then there is no need to update. You can always drill 2 holes on the sides of the RBA deck. If your handy. But for the 58.00 price That I paid for the iSTick back when. This is way more worth that amount of paper! battery change charger and a matching subtank mini redesigned and works flawless if wicked correctly.

Reactions: WonderDude32

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
The mod itself is quite powerful. 50 watts. They say it is off by a bit, but I can not notice.
It's a Sybtank Mini with a matching mod. If you already own a Mini like I do. Then there is no need to update. You can always drill 2 holes on the sides of the RBA deck. If your handy. But for the 58.00 price That I paid for the iSTick back when. This is way more worth that amount of paper! battery change charger and a matching subtank mini redesigned and works flawless if wicked correctly.

Does the mod have a spring loaded 510 pin? (I've been drooling over this combo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread