Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Hey everyone! First off I would like to say this is a great forum. I've been lurking here for quite some time, and figured I should go ahead and sign up!
A little about me: Ive tried to quit the cancer sticks before, a few years ago, with the Revolver. Gave up on that cause it wasn't doing what I wanted it to do. I tried the Blu disposible a few weeks ago while I was laid up and couldn't go outside to smoke. (I had my spine fused together)
It felt good not to smoke while I was using that, so I went ahead and ordered an EVOD starter kit and a few mini protank 2s and havent looked back since! That was on the 25th of September.
Im looking forward to being a part of the community and to learn all I can!

ETA: I love all things tobacco and nicotine. Its just the stinkies Im getting rid of. I'm a regular cigar and pipe smoker, snus user, and nasal snuff taker!

Thanks!
Keith

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk now Free

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
View attachment 259428 You've come to the right place for everything. Hope you are doing well after your surgery and glad you are not smoking because you will heal quicker. You sound like you are off to a good start. I am still new to all this to but I really love my ProTanks. Good luck to you and I hope to read future posts from you and hear about your continued success. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread