New Nuppin style bottom feeder at focalecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Focal has a new bottom feeder that looks like a Nuppin v1 clone for $6.25. For some reason they call it a borron feeder. I think someone's fingers were one key too far left when typing that. Here's the link: $5.76-$6.25 Borron Feeder Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - Silver I ordered one to see how it works. I like single coil MTL attys. I think this will fit my tastes.

drmarble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
I received it and built it. The screws aren't stainless and rusted a little during cleaning but they still turn just fine. It build easily, squonks well and vapes fine. Like the real nuppin, the concave deck drains very well. I have to squonk every other hit. This makes it fairly leak proof since it is easy to vape it dry. The design with a hole for the negative leg makes it a bit more difficult to build than a two/three post design but it isn't nearly as hard as the rose v2. It has medium airflow. I prefer MTL and I have the air flow cut to about 1/2. It does seem to whistle. I hope to fix that to maintain peace with my wife.
Overall, I give it a big thumbs up.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Apex has a nice pi2
Post less deck, solid quality
51cebaf191107f21ca49be374cd236b0_large.jpeg

Reactions: bsidb
Status