Subtotal:$116.94
Coupon (ECF5):
Tax:
-$5.85
$5.55
Shipping:$0.00
Grand Total:$116.64
Ordered from Dashvapes.com

Really excited! Hope this time I don't give up on vaping (tried for a couple months back in 2011, waste of my money lol)

Now when I receive this I will be really excited to try it. What juice should I try first (that doesn't require steeping)? Do I have to wash the coil that comes with the tank before using it? How long to I have to wait after putting the juice in the tank before vaping? Any other tips or stories of when you first started?

Let me know what you think of my order! :)

Last edited:

nster

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
kILLER order!!! you will be very happy!!! I hope this doesn't make you mad but you could have bought the mvp 2 carbon black version (like I did) for $40 on e-bay. you will be VERY HAPPY with the MVP 2. its a game changer. also mt vapor is the best vendor I have found. I`ll bet they throw in a few sample bottles to your order

Right now the Canadian dollar is weak so after the paypal fees, 40$ USD is 45-46$. Then you risk getting taxed on it (15%), perhaps brokerage fees, and you don't get any support and you wait longer etc etc. Also depending from where you buy it isn't uncommon to pay 9-12$ USD shipping. All in all I have no regrets :p Also I was scared of fakes on ebay etc

Thanks guys I am much more confident in my order :)

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I think you are off to a wonderful start. I love my MVP2. Things change almost daily so I think you will find the vaping equipment has much improved since the last time you tried vaping. And you have already found the best place to ask any questions and get information and all the support you can handle. heehee Good luck to you this time with vaping. I just know it is going to work out because you have some great equipment. Glad to have you on ecf too. :)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I don't have vodka... actually only alcohol I have is 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol lol, is that safe to use? I'm guessing not

I tryed that once; didn't like the smell of it after;
i think that stuff has methylated spirit in it.

i still put my coils to soak in hot water, but the most important part of cleaning coils is the dryburning.

i dryburn my coils at 3 watts; no chance of popping them

the mvp only goes down to 6 watts, but with dual coils that come with the nautilus that still splits into 3 watts each coil so thats safe enough too

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I don't have vodka... actually only alcohol I have is 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol lol, is that safe to use? I'm guessing not

Yes it is safe--if you do it correctly. You have to either let your coils dry thoroughly after using Iso, and I mean thoroughly. ISO evaporates completely and cleanly, without leaving any harmful residue. Or you can also rinse the coils after an ISO saok--but again you need to rinse thoroughly. You don't want any traces of ISO in your wicks or on your coils.

Good luck.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Right now the Canadian dollar is weak so after the paypal fees, 40$ USD is 45-46$. Then you risk getting taxed on it (15%), perhaps brokerage fees, and you don't get any support and you wait longer etc etc. Also depending from where you buy it isn't uncommon to pay 9-12$ USD shipping. All in all I have no regrets :p Also I was scared of fakes on ebay etc

Thanks guys I am much more confident in my order :)

So did you pay via paypal on ebay?

scrapper

Apr 24, 2010
Tucson, AZ USA
The MVP 2 is a solid unit. Just be sure to NOT over tighten your atomizer. My MVP is almost completely stripped at this point.
The Nautilus looks pretty good, too. If you're interested in learning how, it can be re-coiled so you wouldn't need to keep buying heads once you have a few spare parts. If you're even considering going this route start keeping any spent heads in a ziplock for later.
Happy vaping e-volution.jpg :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread