New to DIY, want suggestion on flavoring ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

at0mix

Sep 28, 2013
United States
Hey, so vaping some how just fell into my lap out of the blue one night when a regular customer at work who is a bloog distributor explained it to me and sold me my bloog 650, and I've been in love and haven't smoked a real cigarette in almost 4 days now, which isn't much, but it's huge to me because I've been trying to quit for like 5 years.

MY biggest issue is I love smoking, so I ordered supplies to make my own nic free e-liquid, and I for one of the flavors I'm hoping to make, I wanted some input on the ratios.

I ordered a bunch of flavors from wizard, and I want to make a sour gummy candy juice, but the gummy candy and sour concentrate are two different extracts, and I can't imagine how sour would come across in a vape hit so I wanted to get some input on the gummy candy/sour ratio from anyone who's tried the TFA sour flavor concentrate.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
My suggestion is start with 3% gummy candy and 1% sour. I know the sour can be very potent. Then steep for 3 days and taste. Then decide if it needs more of either ingredient. Add sour in .5 (Half %) increments and gummy in 1% increments then steep for 1 addition day then taste again. Repeat if nessessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread