New to ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Terrell

Aug 27, 2015
Hello everyone! I am new to ECF but have been cig free for a year now and vaping for a little longer. So I guess as a first post I want to get some opinions on juice. What do you guys think about chocolate vapes? Lemon/lime vapes? So far I haven't found either flavor to be something I like. I'm more of the fruity, sweet flavors. Thoughts?

Reactions: David Wolf

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Hi, Daniel, and welcome to ECF!

Congrats on being cig free!

Good chocolates are hard to find....

But since taste is such a subjective arena, hard to do much more than suggest going to a local shop that has a tasting bar, and trying some out.

I usually have several toppers full with different flavors, and like to change up through out the day. Some are "tobacco-ey", some fruits, some desserts.

Whatever tastes good to you, and keeps you off cigs, is fine!

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Howdy @Daniel Terrell, welcome to the ECF!

Personally I'm not a big fan of chocolate vapes myself, or really lemon/lime vapes for that matter. My favorite lemony/limey flavor turned out to be utterly rife with diketones (comparable to Five Pawns) so I'm pretty strongly sworn off it.

I'm quite big on fruity flavors. Today I'm vaping a mix of MtBakerVapor's Hawk Sauce and Thug Juice, really can't go wrong with that combo. The menthol bugs some people ("Ugh it tastes like cough medicine!") but I smoked exclusively menthol when I smoked (2 packs per day). Among other things, I don't have to worry about people chiefing on my vape because most are turned off by the strong menthol.

Anyway, make yourself at home!

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi @Daniel Terrell and welcome to the forums! The only chocolate e liquid I have really really liked so far was ITCvapes Berserker it's described as a mix of chocolate and Irish cream that goes well with coffee. It tastes exactly like chocolate Snack Packs. If you like those little pudding cups from when you were a kid (or if you still eat them no judging) try some of that.

Daniel Terrell

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll have to try some of your suggestions. I have a tendency to want to try all the flavors I can. I've had a couple lemon lime flavors before but I think what really through me off recently was Space Jam Solstice. Being a premium liquid I was expecting the best but got the other end of the bargain. Anyone else had it?

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Can't help with the suggestions but I can welcome ya! :D

viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Welcome @Daniel Terrell.

I've yet to try any type of chocolate juice so...

I started (about 6-7 wks ago) with tobacco flavour exclusively then moved on to vanilla tobacco, black honey tobacco...hey I'm a risk taker, what can I say? :) I'm now liking the sweeter juices - custards etc., Earl Grey with hazelnut (mellow) and fruity flavours...no "berry" anything though, makes me cough. Watermelon and guava are nice. Lemon sounds very inviting to me.

Great to have you here. I hope you enjoy yourself. Wonderful group of folks here.

Cheers

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Daniel Terrell. Glad to have you here!:)

I too have not found a chocolate vape I love. Chocolate (and cherry) are two flavors that seem to be hard to replicate in a juice.

When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor for juice. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well. They are the only line of juice I have found that I love more than 2-3 of their offerings. Right now I vaping some of their Lemon Vanilla Cake.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

Bobby Digital

Moved On
Sep 10, 2015
Florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple identities are not permitted on ECF

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I am also partial to the fruit flavored vapes. I have been very pleased with the peach, honeydew, and pear juices from Dripeez. I sometimes add a little Lunar Harvest to the tanks (adds a little sweetness).

I tried the Spacejam juices and found them not to my liking (very perfumy)

Not sure on that line, but sometimes that perfumy taste just needs a few days uncapped (with the needle tip out and out of reach of kids and pets!) to air out and steep.

Daniel Terrell

Aug 27, 2015
Not sure on that line, but sometimes that perfumy taste just needs a few days uncapped (with the needle tip out and out of reach of kids and pets!) to air out and steep.
Yeah I thought the same thing to let it sit for a while but I just still couldn't get a GREAT flavor out of it. I've had Andromeda and Venus and thought they were good though. At that point I just narrowed it down to the lime. That has to be what turned me off of it.

Reactions: DavidOck

smokertovaper

Unresolved Status
Sep 11, 2015
smokertovaper.co.uk
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread