New to the ecig forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody. Joined the forum due to boredom at work and to learn a little bit more about vaping. I've got four different ecigs (I think). Just wondering, what are the best tanks and coil configurations you guys have experienced? Also which coils have produced the most vapor for you. Speaking of pre built coils not building your own.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I was always surprised by the bounteous clouds produced by the Protank heads @ 9W, specifically in the Protank II. First one didn't create nearly as much vapor, at least not for me.

Despite this my RDA produces nearly as much and the TH and flavor are ramped up x5. What sort of PVs do you currently own? I'm sure a suggestion could be made how to get better performance - you may just need a better battery!

JayEatsAirplane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Definitely recommend the ProTank II or Mini ProTank II (Fits ego batteries much better). Coils are easy to change, easy to rebuild if you get into that, and pretty cheap over at Discount Vapers ($6 for a 5 pack). Glass is suitable for all liquids and produces a nice clean flavor. Draw may be a little airy for some. I currently have a PTII on my MVP and the transition ring tightens up the draw pretty nicely without making it too difficult.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Plenty o' power, I'm not sure how much vapor you can get using any particular setup. Like I said before, the Protank II seemed to create a lot in my experience. It could easily be more or less than what you're used to, so anyone's opinion on the subject is particularly equivocal based on such things as: battery amp output, VV/VW, Ωs, airflow, wicking, juice, etc...

I think most people that "chase clouds" head towards the RDA/RBA method sooner or later. Micro coils are, in my opinion, very easy to make and SO much better than stock coils.

If you get a chance to snag a Protank II or try one out, I recommend it. For a tank setup, it does create large plumes of vapor, no doubt. You might also want to consider getting some USP Glycerin or higher VG juices as it also increases vapor production.

:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread