New to vaping & glad to have found this site! Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I have just moved to the Raleigh, NC area after growing up in the NYC/Westchester area... Recently have gotten back into vaping and have noticed that shops are few and far between down here I am incredibly limited on places to go and buy good quality juice, AVAIL vapors just came here but I don't really care for the juices that they carry but what they offer is the best quality in this area as they have 80/20 mixes which is vaping perfectly in my sub tank mini v2 black edition. I suppose what I'm actually getting at is recommendations on what sites I should go to to make E-Juice purchases.... I've researched a few places but would love to hear from the community here because you all seem so active and great about sharing your knowledge and experiences.

My particular on flavors is fruit flavors, candy flavors and possibly a few drink flavors.
I am not particular on tobacco flavors (it will just make me miss my beloved new ports even more)

Any input and suggestions anyone has for me will be greatly appreciated and will be taken into full consideration!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome also everyone I look forward to learning as much as I can and growing with the community!!!

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @bpurtell89. Glad to have you here!:)

When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea & Coconut Boba Tea. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well.

Juice Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3. Members love to give recommendations.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

Reactions: PennyLynn

Inka

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2015
AZ
I just recently found this place, they ship all over. The store is located where I live and it's been great going in and tasting all their juices. The juices can be made however you want with PG/VG, no PG 100%VG. They have juices with no PG flavorings, organic and natural flavorings. I met the owner today...super nice people there.

Velvet Vapors

Reactions: bpurtell89

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Mt. Baker Vapor (Washington State rumor soon to be moving to Tempe, AZ)
Nicoticket
Virgin Vapor
Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Also check out Madvapes, they are online, but also head quartered with many branches all through NC
I checked out mad vapes online, saw that they had a few shops in nC but unfortunately nowhere near me, I'm not sure what blend VG/PG they use though as their site doesn't list that information. I just want the better quality juice as it amplifies the taste much better and seems to also last longer.... I'll have to look further into it because they're highly rated whenever I perform a Google search..... It's just absolutely crazy how much I have to learn and how I'm already wanting better and better hardware

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Hello and welcome to the forum @bpurtell89. Glad to have you here!:)

When I'm not DIYing, Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea & Coconut Boba Tea. Ahlusion does fruit & tea vapes very well.

Juice Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3. Members love to give recommendations.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.
I appreciate it! I will look into all of these!

Reactions: Susan~S

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Welcome to ECF!

I DIY most of my own juice but can't help myself from continuing to order from Nicoticket. Feel free to check out their juices here Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA or just come on over to their forum Nicoticket | E-Cigarette Forum on ECF. There's lots of great folks who will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Also, there is a one time use coupon code, BOGO, to get 50% off any order. You can use it to order a bunch of 15 ml samplers or wait and stock up on anything you may fall in love with.

If you like fruit you will love Betelguese.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Welcome to ECF!

I DIY most of my own juice but can't help myself from continuing to order from Nicoticket. Feel free to check out their juices here Nicoticket | eJuice Eliquid Wholesale | Made in the USA or just come on over to their forum Nicoticket | E-Cigarette Forum on ECF. There's lots of great folks who will be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Also, there is a one time use coupon code, BOGO, to get 50% off any order. You can use it to order a bunch of 15 ml samplers or wait and stock up on anything you may fall in love with.

If you like fruit you will love Betelguese.
Appreciate it! 50% off is always nice! I'll more than likely be ordering a few flavors from them! With all these flavors I'm going to need more tanks and mods

Reactions: B2L

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Appreciate it! 50% off is always nice! I'll more than likely be ordering a few flavors from them! With all these flavors I'm going to need more tanks and mods

That's the vicious cycle, I've always got at least 2, usually 3 mods whenever I leave the house. Looking forward to your thoughts on the NT juice :)

Reactions: bpurtell89

mamabear15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
USA
Mt. Baker Vapor (Washington State rumor soon to be moving to Tempe, AZ)
Nicoticket
Virgin Vapor
Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Also check out Madvapes, they are online, but also head quartered with many branches all through NC
+1 to all of the above. Pretty good rundown of some of the most popular lol I will add Mt Baker is kind of a cost-efficient, yet still good, site while the others above are a bit more um premium lol. Worth it, but still :)

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
Oh and Yaeliq.com is pretty good too. Especially for $18/120mL...ships from Israel so shipping is $10 but it's always a flat rate $10 per order whether you get 1 bottle or 20... So not that bad, unless you're ordering one flavor at a time lol
That sounds like a good deal but I like to only buy juices made in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread