New version of dot1ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickIcon

Feb 4, 2013
Newcastle, UK
First of all, hello again.

I've been away from the vaping forums for quite a while now; I feel like I hit a comfortable plateau where all my vaping needs were pretty much met. I felt happy with my hardware, habits and homebrew e-liquids so I guess part of my motivation to keep coming back took a hit.

Not long before this I had made dot1ml, a DIY e-liquid calculator/recipes website.

Despite not all that much ongoing effort from myself the number of users and recipes on dot1ml has been gradually but consistently growing; there are now over 10,000 recipes on the site. I thought it deserved an update so I've (finally) launched a new version this morning.

The design has had a refresh and there are a handful of new features including mixing by weight and higher accuracy for some values (you'll need an account for some features to work but it is free and easy to register). Mobile devices now have improved support, still a little experimental but functional.

If you're a developer and could be interested in having access to an API to interact with dot1ml do let me know and we'll talk about it.

It's dot1ml.com - comments welcomed.

PS - Apologies if you've already seen this posted elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread