Newbie and clueless to the forum, not vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa B.

Aug 21, 2015
Vicksburg, MS
Hey y'all! I'm Alisa, I'm 35 I have 2 teenage boys 14 and 17. I was born here in Vicksburg, MS and I've been vaping since November '14, still on the nautilus tank and an istick 20 since January(not fancy but it works haha). I know a good bit, not gonna say expert but I've been vaping for a little while to help as much as possible. Just wanted to introduce myself and give a lil info. I am super new to this site and don't know my way around too good so any help there would be SO appreciated! Thanks for reading and wanna know anything just ask!

Attachments

• IMG_20150817_214351.jpg
    IMG_20150817_214351.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 60

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum @Alisa B. Glad to have you here!:)

You will need to have 5 posts (replys count as posts) and wait until the server updates at :25 past the hour to post/start threads in other areas. Respond right here in this thread and/or go out and welcome some other new members and you will have your 5 posts!:)

What areas are you interested in (regarding vaping)?

Reactions: David Wolf

Alisa B.

Aug 21, 2015
Vicksburg, MS
Hello and welcome to the forum @Alisa B. Glad to have you here!:)

You will need to have 5 posts (replys count as posts) and wait until the server updates at :25 past the hour to post/start threads in other areas. Respond right here in this thread and/or go out and welcome some other new members and you will have your 5 posts!:)

What areas are you interested in (regarding vaping)?
Mainly what I'm wanting to know right now is regarding upgrading from my beginners setup (had for more than 6 mths actually). I'd like to have internal batteries but it's not a have to, I still wanna use tanks but I wanna sub ohm one and looking for a reliable low maintenance setup. I am definitely not ready to build my own coils, my shaking hands don't allow it lol hell it's hard filling my tank as it is. Anyways pretty much a easy enough, good, rugged, reliable subohm tank and battery setup for as cheap as possible ESP til my job starts, I'm going into a totally NEW line of work as a PCA/personal care assistant for a good friend of mine that shattered her spine and paralyzed her from the waist down in a IDK how she survived wreck. She's young, well my age and it kills me to see her like that so young and with a lil girl but I feel good knowing I'll be with her everyday to help with whatever she needs or wants, it's a win-win for me and her love her to death! I love flavor more than anything else but clouds are nice too! So any help there will be very appreciated! Sorry for rambling on so much, it's a bad habit haha

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I'm going into a totally NEW line of work as a PCA/personal care assistant for a good friend of mine that shattered her spine and paralyzed her from the waist down in a IDK how she survived wreck. She's young, well my age and it kills me to see her like that so young and with a lil girl but I feel good knowing I'll be with her everyday to help with whatever she needs or wants, it's a win-win for me and her love her to death!

Ahww, man that is too bad to hear about your friend :( You are a very good person for wanting to care for her. As for the hardware, I will let Susan or someone else reply as they are up on the various hardware more than myself.

Alisa B.

Aug 21, 2015
    Vicksburg, MS
    Ahww, man that is too bad to hear about your friend :( You are a very good person for wanting to care for her. As for the hardware, I will let Susan or someone else reply as they are up on the various hardware more than myself.
    Thanks, she's stronger than i could ever be that's for sure I tend to take care of everyone else and me last. Ok cool I really appreciate it

Alisa B.

Aug 21, 2015
    Vicksburg, MS
    Please do... any forum can always use more kind folks like yourself. I hope you learn lots from this place.
    I could NEVER BE MEAN even if I tried and idk how some folks in this world sleep at night !!! Ha its a flaw alot of times though and caring if I upset someone gets me alot too I don't like upsetting ANYONE!!!!!! I WILL get mean though if my family and friends are threatened or picked on though, that's what will bring out the evil haha. Buy I am working on my character flaws lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread