Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobster

Apr 7, 2014
Canada
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just ordered 3 bottles of juice from Nice Vapor and all I gotta say is OMG!! I have never had juice so flavorful before, I have been searching for a real Dr Pepper flavor juice for sometime now, but all the others I tried tastes nothing like it. Nice Vapor has Dr Puffer and it tastes 100% just like the real thing. I also tried their Player tobacco, and that is by far the closest juice I have ever tried that tastes like a real cig. The other bottles I ordered was Monkey ...., lol I know...anyway I tried this but at first I wasn't sure what to think as I found it a bit creamy, but after a few days the color went red and the flavors really popped and I could now taste some hints of various fruits. They also gave me a free sample of their Froot Hoots, I haven't tried it yet but it smells great, I will post back later after I have tried it. They have some funny names and hilarious labels for their juice, your gonna laugh yer ... off when you see them. Check it out and let me know what anyone else thought as in my opinion they got the best stuff that I have tried so far, plus they offer free shipping which is a bonus in my books. [/FONT]http://www.nicevapor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread