Nicquid E-liquid no flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham66

Sep 21, 2013
USA
I recently bought a bottle of NicQuid Rebel 2.4% e-liquid.
I don't know if it's a bad batch or something.
But, it has no taste what so ever, it's like vaping Vaseline.
The e-liquid in the bottle doesn't even have a smell.
It's like they used pure propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, and no flavors what so ever.

When I contacted the company they apologized and sent me some free purchase points to use on their site.
But, I just thought it funny the companies slogan is: "Nicquid Dripping with flavor".:blush:

Last edited:

Abhinab

Oct 19, 2013
lalitpur
  • Deleted by Uno mas
  • Reason: Inappropriate Subject Matter

Capone

Feb 24, 2012
Livonia, Michigian, USA
I recently bought a bottle of NicQuid Rebel 2.4% E-liquid.
I don't know if it's a bad batch or something.
But, it has no taste what so ever, it's like vaping Vaseline.
The E-liquid in the bottle doesn't even have a smell.
It's like they used pure propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin, and no flavors what so ever.

When I contacted the company they apologized and sent me some free purchase points to use on their site.
But, I just thought it funny the companies slogan is: "Nicquid Dripping with flavor".:blush:

The same thing just happened to me I ordered a sample pack of 5ml bottles at 12mg nic and they sent me 10mil bottles and one flavor was 18mg nic not that it mattered none of them had any flavor whats so ever. Not even the Apple Breeze and it's suppose to be menthol!!!

Last edited:

pnut599

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Michigan, USA
I bought 2 sample packs from Niquid and here were my findings trying them on the first to second day. I will let them sit for a while and try again later.

Apple - No flavor, just yuck
Grape Escape - Not much flavor at all
Blueberry - Not much flavor
Butterscotch - Very good if you like butterscotch.
Cherry on Top - So perfumey I can't get the smell out of one of my Kanger T3s's. Flavor was awful.
Maraschino Blast - See Cherry on Top
Strawberry - Pretty good. I could like it
Strawnana Smoothie - Also pretty good
Stripes and Southern Breeze - These were my fault. I do not like menthol in the least and these are both very mentholy

This doesn't mean much really, just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in this thread.

Edit - Ordered in 12mg

NYSV

Oct 22, 2013
upstate new york
I have a few flavors from Nicliquid and they were fine. I vape zero nicotine. I don't know if that makes a differance or not. What I did notice was when I vape it in a clearomizer it had a weak taste to it. But when I vape it in a cartomizer it was like a whole different flavor. Both where used on the same device and voltage. I think it has something to do with airflow. I don't know if this helps or not. Just putting in my two cents.

Nicquid brand "Cherry on top" is the first of a handful of this brand I have, no smell in the bottle, and only a hint of flavor that I can coax out of it with my vamo v5 + smok "trophy" tank at wattages ranging from 4.0 to 10.0 with little change, though it was slightly better around 5.0-6.0w.

The grape and peach smell right in the bottles but have not been used yet.

I forget the 4th bottle I have, but it is underwhelming in smell and next in the rotation.

Land0Calrissian

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2013
Cloud City
-Let them steep (there is a proper way to do this)

-Also if you vape on the same flavor over and over, your taste buds are so used to it you don't get the same flavor as when you initially started. (I used to say the same thing then my roommate would try and he would say that I was crazy)

Out of curiosity what ratio did you order in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread