No vapour with a V-scope, doesn't seem like it's the atomiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alorel

Aug 2, 2015
Right, so I have a TECC V-scope

and it worked perfectly for a few months until recently - it just refuses to produce any vapour.

When I changed the atomiser coil I was good for about 6 hours of occasional vaping until the e-cig stopped working. There were no usual signs of an ageing atomiser like dark e-liquid or a changed flavour; I usually get more than enough vapour on 3.3V with a new atomiser, but now I couldn't even get any at 4.8V.

I've tried changing the bottom bit of the tank

as I had a spare, reassembling the entire e-cig to check if there's been any damage/leakage, but everything looks clean.

Can anyone offer some help on the issue?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hi! :)

I'm guessing you have done all the normal process of elimination stuff?

(Swapping around atomizers/batteries etc.)

Most people on here (this forum) won't know this mod and tank, as it was a TECC/Joyetech/Totally Wicked special.

Have you seen if the 510 connection pin (the tiny copper plate inside the top of the battery thread) has sunk down or the atomizer has any signs of not making solid connections?

Alorel

Aug 2, 2015
Hi! :)

I'm guessing you have done all the normal process of elimination stuff?

(Swapping around atomizers/batteries etc.)

Most people on here (this forum) won't know this mod and tank, as it was a TECC/Joyetech/Totally Wicked special.

Have you seen if the 510 connection pin (the tiny copper plate inside the top of the battery thread) has sunk down or the atomizer has any signs of not making solid connections?
Only noticed it just now - I have to be pushing down the atomiser cone for it to work (which I can't do with a full tank), so presumably it's the connection. What's odd is that I've changed the bottom bit, but the issue still persists

TByYBhrb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread