OK so this is not normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I think it depends somewhat on the cleanliness/clarity of your juice. Dark, heavily flavored juices do tend to clog the coil quickly. I am just finishing up a 30ml bottle of Polar Ice from Goodejuice. I vaped all of it through 1 little CE3XL and the clearo is still going strong. It is a clear/no color juice.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Only sub ohm vapors could go through 60ml in three days (watching it all go up in a cloud)

I regularly will vape 60+ ml through a carto, and sometimes I have tossed a carto for no other reason than I'm sick of looking at the damn thing.

A simple trick for longevity is clear liquids go in a carto, and dark liquids go in an atty that can be washed.

Last edited:

Vwls

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    I've had the same experience. When I first bought my IBTanked glass carto tank, I used it with the original carto that came with it (Smok brand) for three months and never noticed any change in flavor or performance. Granted, it took me well over 2 weeks to go through a tank, but that is still phenomenal longevity. (FYI I was vaping a clear menthol juice in it.)

The only warning I can offer is that if you continue to use the carto past that three month mark, you'll eventually start to notice a flavor change and it will taint the entire tank of juice sitting around the carto as well. Because of this, I now switch out my cartos at about two months even though it doesn't seem like it needs it.

Myrany

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I bought this carto tank about a month ago. I use it exclusively. I haven't had to change the carto at all. It's still going and going. No tightness, no flooding it's still perfect. I thought that they were only supposed to work for like 4-7 days. Has anyone else experienced this?:blink:

I have had it happen that way. I use just your basic boge prepunched with flange SL LR cartos with 1-2 extra holes punched (high VG juice). BUT my juices are clear and not very sweet which I think is the key in this. They just don't gunk up cartos or attys very quick.

HEck I have one CE5 that I have never changed the head on and only dry burned twice in 5 months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread