Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
Congrats, VapRon!!!

graphics-congratulations-382319.gif

Thanks to the E-Cigaret, PV, APV or whatever you want to call it TODAY is my one year smokefree anniversary.
I can not discribe what that means for me. Thank you ECF and all of you great "ole folks" and "young folks"
for helping me with equipment and liquid questions and support.:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana:

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Activiaaaaaaa...

I'm kidding, ha! I'm 35 myself. I enjoy alot of things from the past, my wife calls me viejo (old man) lol and she is 4 years older than me. my favorite shows of all time are all in the family and Sanford and son. The best music was made before 1990, I actually took a vacation to graceland in my 20's ha.

elbertdee

Resting In Peace
Apr 29, 2012
California
......my wife calls me viejo (old man)...

Is your wife Cheyenne?
Glad you found you way here.

''''
PG and VG
Im still playing around and still unclear and yes I have read till my eyes quit.
In my short experience VG will give more e-smoke.
The flavor part that Im confussed.
When I added 2 drops of VG to 18 of the 555 It was nice TH was less and the flvor did not seem to weaken.

Im thinking of mixing the Dr. Pepper in a 90/10 50% Dr P rather than the bit I did that wa 70/30 25% Dr P
Want to keep the thick plume more a stronger taste
am I on the right track?

Don't have but a little 5ml bottle of the Dr Pepper.

Thanks one and all

blkhwk07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
Ohio,in the sticks!
Thanks to the E-Cigaret, PV, APV or whatever you want to call it TODAY is my one year smokefree anniversary.
I can not discribe what that means for me. Thank you ECF and all of you great "ole folks" and "young folks"
for helping me with equipment and liquid questions and support.:rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana::rickroll::banana:

Congrats to you, one year is a huge milestone!:toast::thumbs::party::headbang::thumb::banana:

elbertdee

Resting In Peace
Apr 29, 2012
California
Well after 2 weeks of always having a battery with a full charge, I don't one is charging and one needs to be.
:(

Me thinks I am vaping more .

Do the Boge 808d regular cartos get warmer than others.
Just noticing with the Boge that they get hotter to the touch than my others than are from Smokeless Images.

Last edited:

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Well after 2 weeks of always having a battery with a full charge, I don't one is charging and one needs to be.

Do the Boge 808d regular cartos get warmer than others.
Just noticing with the Boge that they get hotter to the touch than my others than are from Smokeless Images.

Either way you do need more then 2 batteries :unsure:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I'm over 60 and been vaping steady for 8 mos. I did vape a couple years ago but the equipment was terrible back then and gave up, came back last summer and was blown away with all the improvements and had my last cig Sept 14, 2011, still have a frozen pack in the freezer but absolutely no desire to smoke it. Started with KR808's, moved up to GLV 2 Super Mini's now have a Provari. I am in vape heaven :) LOL I do alot of DIY and also some fav juice's I buy. I try and treat myself regulary in vape toys for being a good girl by not smoking. That is my method to keep vaping fun and it works for me :vapor: bnrk

elbertdee

Resting In Peace
Apr 29, 2012
California
Either way you do need more then 2 batteries :unsure:

2 have been working good. One charges, use one. Then 1 is charged and 2 is ready.
Not sure If I switched the batteries around and got confused.

1 battery has been lasting longer than it takes to charge one so I have always had a charged battery.

I have been thinking about next paydays spending. Thought about 1 of the 650mAh Volt batteries.
That should do the trick.

My shirt pocket is full with 2 batteries, 5 cartos and a 30ml Bottle of Juice and the usb charger. Where am I gonna put another battery.
:)

Thanks VapRon

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I'm over 60 and been vaping steady for 8 mos. I did vape a couple years ago but the equipment was terrible back then and gave up, came back last summer and was blown away with all the improvements and had my last cig Sept 14, 2011, still have a frozen pack in the freezer but absolutely no desire to smoke it. Started with KR808's, moved up to GLV 2 Super Mini's now have a Provari. I am in vape heaven :) LOL I do alot of DIY and also some fav juice's I buy. I try and treat myself regulary in vape toys for being a good girl by not smoking. That is my method to keep vaping fun and it works for me :vapor: bnrk

I like that approach :laugh:. I was going to treat myself to a ProVari when I hit 6 month's smoke free. I moved that up and got my 1st one at 2 months and my second one at 3 months. I punished myself at 6 month's and didn't buy another one. :blush:

I was up to 10 510, slim batts in the beginning. I was going through about 1 batt/hr and the constant recharging with the original 2 from the starter kit was driving me nuts.

I have 3 for my first mod. Have them numbered and rotate them. Otherwise I would just confuse myself and end up with 3 empty batteries. With the # and rotation I always have one ready.
Now that I have 2 mods I would get around with 2 batteries each.

Time for a pouch I guess :D

I rotate 4 batts per day between 2 ProVari's and have 2 batts for spares. I too have them numbered in case / when they start to degrade I can tell them apart.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
PG and VG
Im still playing around and still unclear and yes I have read till my eyes quit.
In my short experience VG will give more e-smoke.
The flavor part that Im confussed.
When I added 2 drops of VG to 18 of the 555 It was nice TH was less and the flvor did not seem to weaken.

Im thinking of mixing the Dr. Pepper in a 90/10 50% Dr P rather than the bit I did that wa 70/30 25% Dr P
Want to keep the thick plume more a stronger taste
am I on the right track?

Don't have but a little 5ml bottle of the Dr Pepper.

Thanks one and all

25% is pretty high. I usually do 20%, and I'm trying to cut back. My base is 50pg/50vg, so when I add my flavoring, my final juice leans heavier toward the pg side. I find that sometimes a little EM(ethyl maltol)/cotton candy flavoring will bring out flavors. If you just add a little, it won't really get too sweet, but enhance what you have. I have seen it discussed that the flavorings are the "big unknown" in vaping. It is generally assumed that the pg, vg, and nic are relatively harmless for inhalation. But no one really knows how the flavorings will affect us since they are made for food, not inhalation.

That being said, I know of some vendors and other diyers that go up to 40% flavoring. And I know some that vape only flavorless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread