RDA Omerta RDA pulling Juice out the driptip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyTokes

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2014
Collegeville, PA
I got my omerta RDA the other day, I was super excited after my last buy (big dripper) that was a slight let down. Turns out I've got a few gripes with this one as well. First, somehow, like with the big dripper, juice finds its way between the airflow control sleeve and the actual top cap which inevitably makes juice come out of the airholes when you adjust the airflow or just let it hangout for a while. The same thing happened with the big dripper but I thought that was because mine never a actually dripped, it kinda just ran out of the hole down onto the walls of the deck and between the top cap.

Second, and even more annoying, nearly every time I take a puff juice is pulled up the driptip somehow and onto my lips or into my mouth. The omerta is pretty small and low profile there's minimal space between the post and the top cap but more than enough that this shouldn't happen id think. I've tried dripping just enough to cover the wick and nothing more. Even pushed my coils down bellow the walls of the deck and still no dice. The omerta seems like a lot of thought went into its design so I'd imagine its gotta be my build or something. Who knows. Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread