Opinions on Kanger EMOW aerotank only? Not the batter but the tank itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
It's an outstanding piece of equipment. I have two and neither has given me any trouble except for one o-ring going but that was easily replaced and returned to top shape. No real complaints except for it sucks more juice than a single coil. They're easy to fill, and wide so it's easy to clean. The airflow control on them is outstanding. Basically I give it top marks and recommend them to pretty much everyone.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I love the way these tanks feel so sturdy and well-constructed. Plus all the different colors. I've handled an emow kit but I haven't run across a B&M that sells the tanks separately. If I can find a reliable online vendor I'd probably order a few.

I got mine from Sweet Vapes (they carry both sizes, the regular and the 510-threaded mega). Other vendors carry them too. Just do a Google search.

Kanger Aerotank Mow Mega - Kanger Clearomizers - Kangertech - Clearomizers Tanks

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington

delinx32

Aug 8, 2014
PA
I have an aerotank and an aerotank mega. The mega leaks like crazy and doesn't provide enough flavor for me. I ordered the upgraded AFC to see if it will fix the leaking, but right now it is shelved.

The regular aerotank is ok, but I've had some leaking issues with it recently. It might be because I was driving long distance over large elevation changes, but I don't know. I don't like rebuilding the new coils, and I've yet to figure out a good way to do so. Right now it is shelved.

I'm vaping on my starter kit evod right now (itaste vv is on the charger) with my own coil build and I'm getting better flavor and vapor than either of my aerotanks at 6-6.5w.

If someone were to ask me, then i would recommend against anything that uses the new kanger coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread