Opinions re: an order I just received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
Hi everyone, I received an order of Flavorz by Joe yesterday from LiteCigUsa. It was marked "Born May, 2013". I was like great it will be nice and steeped. Well, it's kind of flavorless. I've vaped this juice before so I know what it tastes like. Do you think it still may need to be steeped, since it's been sitting around or is six months too long for the juice to maintain its strong flavor?

TIA

Last edited:

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
I have had older liquid go both ways. More correct, some never got better, some stayed the same. Only a few heavy dark flaves got heavier and thicker. So those I called a loss. Having said that I would question a 6 month old bottle. That seems a bit long as there are no real set expirations dates on e-liquid that I have found.

As before said, if it were frozen, that might be a different matter.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
First let me say: I have never encountered anyone who was able to "smoke" an ejuice even smearing it on a cigarette or cigar. Terminology matters.

As for the 6-month taste thing. I have had juices that diminished in flavor over a large span of time like that. I have also had ones that increased. Oddly, there comes a point of too much flavor creating a lack of flavor. DIYers know this. I've also bough juice I had bought before that didn't taste the same or have the same strength of flavor up or down. Contact the vendor. BUT, I've also had spells of vaper's tongue so give it some time to see if that's going on with you.

Last edited:

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
I believe that the dates added on some bottles are when the bases (flavors, VG/PG %s) are mixed. However, some places then add the nicotine when you order it. I would call/email and ask what that date refers to.

The vendor I bought this from is a reseller. I would assume that it was prepackaged when they got it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread