Ordered some custom Juices from Vapor God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night we ordered some ejuice from Vapor Gods--which I found, along with Most of my ecig resources, right here in ECF...anyway...
we'll see how long it takes to deliver...
I chose Vapor Gods for several reasons, not the least being the Price--Way cheaper than anywhere else that I checked. Plus--You can Choose your own preference of PG/VG mix...I went for the 60% VG--I like to see the Vapor; and the choices of Nicotine Content are much broader, offering a Higher % than any others, also.
I'm a Big Menthol Freak, as is my Wife, so we got a Big bottle of menthol, then a couple of small bottles of wintergreen and spearmint...then I just Had to get a Big Bottle of Mary Jane. wait...Mary Jane...wow, I wonder what that tastes like??

moonsbabe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Texas
Try vaporrenu.com they have tons and tons more flavors and very cheap! My favorites are orange cream and fuzzy navel. Cinnamon Roll is divine but a very dark liquid, so I drip it when atty or carto are about to die! Jason is a nice guy and will help you out. I had some liquid from him I didn't like and he gave me two free ones. It took about 2 months for the ones I didn't like to be vapable. Take a look there. Keep vaping!!!

edit: The ones I couldn't vape had the Renu Blend. I stick to 60/40 pg/vg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread