Phenomenal Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

illuxion

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've made several orders from MVS in the past and have always been happy, but today my socks have officially been blown off. I placed an order yesterday for an evic, 2 batteries, 2 eternitys and some building supplies and since the 5% coupon saved me a bit(wish I would have seen the 10%) I opted for express shipping. It was 1pm in Cali(4pm EST) and to my utter amazement 15 minutes later I got a shipping notification. I thought there was no way it would be out the door, but it was nice of them to get it in a box and and get the tracking on it. I stopped by my PO box at lunch today and I would have never guessed, but there was a notification to pick up a box, and it was my MVS order! :banana: Looking at the tracking it was about 14 hours from my order to delivery!!!! :w00t: WOW!!!!! As a side note, I'm loving the evic and eternity, think I'll probably order a 2nd evic

My only niggle was the evic "kit" said out of stock so I ordered the body and a pair of batts, right after I placed the order the kit showed as in stock :p I didn't really need a pretty box and yet another USB plug and cable though so I'm perfectly content :)

I just want to say thank you VERY much for your prompt service.

TLDR: Placed an order at 1PM PST, the order came in at 9:30AM PST the next day. and MVS ROCKS!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread