Please Help Me How To Fill ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbievaper77

Jul 13, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Please don't. Bumping is not necessary, nor is it appreciated.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
The small skinny silver tube is a cartomizer, which you can fill from the top (slowly dripping in about 25-30 drops on the side, avoiding the center tube). The rest of that is a Kamry K101 type of mechanical mod you need to screw together and add an 18350, 18490 or 18650 battery to complete it.

You can change from the cartomizer to a variety of other "toppers" in the future on the K101 mod. Good luck!

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
This message by newbievaper77 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, 56 minutes ago, Reason: Please don't. Bumping is not necessary, nor is it appreciated..

Hmmmm, don't mean to go off topic here, but since when was "Bumping is not necessary, nor is it appreciated.." I've seen quite a few "bumps" on other threads. Not questioning the action, but the reason seems a bit heavy handed to me.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
This message by newbievaper77 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, 56 minutes ago, Reason: Please don't. Bumping is not necessary, nor is it appreciated..

Hmmmm, don't mean to go off topic here, but since when was "Bumping is not necessary, nor is it appreciated.." I've seen quite a few "bumps" on other threads. Not questioning the action, but the reason seems a bit heavy handed to me.

Just hazarding a guess - the original thread posted at 10:44 EST, and the original bump was less than 5 minutes after that.

If there's a "sufficient" amount of time from the initial post, then I would guess the bump is less obtrusive?

vjdossey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Antioch, CA
The small skinny silver tube is a cartomizer, which you can fill from the top (slowly dripping in about 25-30 drops on the side, avoiding the center tube). The rest of that is a Kamry K101 type of mechanical mod you need to screw together and add an 18350, 18490 or 18650 battery to complete it.

You can change from the cartomizer to a variety of other "toppers" in the future on the K101 mod. Good luck!
Way to go! Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread