Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Introducing the Precise ELA Telescoping mod by Super-T Manufacturing!

The Precise ELA has been a long time in the making. With over 10 telescoping mod's and counting on the market now, we here at Super-T Manufacturing knew it would be an exciting challenge to create a unique telescoping mod that would differentiate itself from the others and bring new innovative technology to the E-Cig world. With the Precise ELA, we know we have done just that and hope you will enjoy it as much as we did creating it!

Precise ELA Body Engineering:

• Instantly collapsing and expanding, non-threaded telescopic tube design with positive locking mechanism. A Super-T first that makes for lightening fast battery and configuration changes from battery sizes 16340 to 18650!
• Positive locking mechanism will not loosen or back off
• Super Ts solid tube locking mechanism eliminates ALL wobble and looseness between the sections
• Super-T's telescoping design eliminates the need to crank down threaded sections tightly onto a battery in an attempt to eliminate wobble, make a better electrical connection or prevent the tube from backing off. Set it and forget it!
• Two section non-threaded design eliminates an extra set of electrical junctions. Fewer electrical junctions = less electrical resistance and more power to the atomize and more consistent atomizer firing!
• Works with the Kick by Evolv with IMR 18350 or IMR 18500 Batteries
• Optional longer sleeve for using the Kick with an IMR 18650 Battery

Precise ELA Adjustable Draw/Air Control:

• Unique, twist-to-adjust air control. Many newer members may not know that the Super-T1 mod was the first mod with adjustable air control/draw and we’ve been wanting to bring it back and what better platform to do it on. Simple, easy, infinitely adjustable draw!

Precise ELA Hybrid Adjustable Center Post:

• We wanted to take the ultra-reliable, no leak design of Super-T’s press-in center post and make it adjustable. Our innovative Hybrid design does just that!
• Our Hybrid design is unique in that, unlike full-floating/self-adjusting designs, no matter how tight you compress down the sections and center post onto the battery, none of that force will transfer up through the center post to your atomizer which can cause atomizer shorts.
• Atomizer positively seats on the top cap with no play or wobble and the user can adjust the post height and force applied to the atomizer center pin. No more shorting atomizers!

Switch/Top Cap:

All Brass Electrical Contacts with Rhodium over Gold Plating: Gives you the best of both worlds! Super conductive brass, with the application of Precious Metal Rhodium over Gold for a never clean, never tarnish electrical connection. For more about Rhodium over Gold Plating:http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/super-t-manufacturing/231517-why-rhodium-facts.html
• Utilizes the Ultra-Reliable PrecisePlus Dual Grounding Locking Button Design
• One click locking mechanism. Click it and forget it!
• Brass Contacts with Rhodium over Gold Plating
• Adjustable throw

Customizable Accents:

• Customize your mod with replaceable accent rings currently available in Stainless or Brass with Anodized Colors to follow!

Innovative, Integrated Accessories that screw on in place of the top cap coming soon:

• Integrated Feeder/Rebuildable Atomizer
• Integrated 306 Atomizer Top with Feeder and Adjustable Draw
• Integrated Screw on Kick Enclosure

- We will be doing a pre-order on the ELA starting Thursday. With the Shockwave parts now done and our new CNC machining center due to arrive this coming week, production delays will be a thing of the past here at Super-T!

- We will show more in depth photo's of the air control, hybrid center post and locking tube mechanism once we get nearer to completion, but as we are applying for a patent on the Precise ELA, those proprietary items will remain under wrap for now. Please note: Super-T is not patenting screw type Telescoping mods, we are only patenting our unique telescoping design and features.

Precise ELA 18350 Mode:
PreciseELA1.jpg

Precise ELA 18350 Mode:
PreciseELA2.jpg

Precise ELA 18500 Mode:
PreciseELA618500Front.jpg

Precise 18500 Mode:
PreciseELA518500P.jpg

Precise ELA Customization Rings:
PreciseELA3Rings.jpg

Precise ELA 18650 Mode:
PreciseELA718650.jpg

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
this is a beauty, when do think it will be available and what do you think the price will be? It is gorgeous.

Under $200. 6 weeks approximately. Depends on how smoothly the new machine installation goes. This will be the first mod of Super-T's built entirely in house on our new CNC machining Center! (well, technically the prototype was built in house, but i did it on my manual lathe and manual mill, not CNC).

Last edited:

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Aww man, you're killing me here. This is the first telescoping mod I've seen that I like, and I'm not just saying that to be nice. By the time I'm over the xmas bills, and get money saved up, I'm gonna have to decide between this, or a P+18500, or whatever else you've come out with in the meantime. :drool:

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Oh wow, I knew it. I am so glad I stopped myself from buying a telescopic mod. That was rather fast David! And if I read correctly, you machined it with your own hands. That is too cool.

I'm interested in the Screw-on Kick enclosure. Is that different from the Kiklet? I'm asking because I plan to use the Kick only with the ELA (of course I'm going to buy it) and the Shockwave, so I was interested if this new enclosure would be able to fit the Shockwave.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Will the presale really start on Thursday? If it does, I'm gonna have to cancel my Kiklet order so I can rack up enough dough to buy it. If it hasn't been sent yet can I send an e-mail with my order information to arrange this? The Kick and/or the Kiklet can come later. I really want this beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread