Preliminary review of Ego-T / Tornado Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

soula

Dec 16, 2010
east coast, usa
I got the Tornado tank (ie, Joyetech Ego-T) from Totally Wicked a few days ago.

On the first night, I noticed that the vapor production was very good, instant (no need to prime, charge, etc), and consistent. However it was lacking in flavor and throat hit, which was also mentioned in another user review.

The next day, I noticed the vapor was much improved. The throat hit and flavor now equalled or surpassed what I experienced with 302-style attys. The following day, I noticed some burn in the vapor and degredation of flavor.

I tried clearing out the atty by blowing through it, emptying out old juice. This improved the flavor considerably.

In another post, it was mentioned that the space inside the atty is bigger than you think. This might explain the initial lack of flavor, as the juice in the tank was probably being diluted by the priming/packaging fluid.

So, if you get an Ego-T, make sure you clean out the atomizer thoroughly before initial use, and when refilling the tank. I haven't had to clean the atty yet. I'll try to post some more notes on that when that happens.

Overall, this has been the best e-cig I've tried so far in my limited experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread