PreMixed Flavorings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
I've been DIY for several months now..and it took me a while to finally get some pretty darn good juices...but then I read about the Mom and Pop Vapor Shop selling their flavorings already mixed up for you, and couldn't help myself..because I've yet to make a good complicated ejuice. The best I can get is like 3 or so flavorings to come out pretty good. Anyhow, I ordered 4 of M&P premixed flavorings...and Man, that's the way to go! A bit high, yes..but still not as high as buying up ejuice from all the different companies. By the time you would buy up all the flavorings it would take to make their ejuice, then all the trial and error you'd go through just trying to duplicate their ejuice, throwing a bunch out, I'm sure..it's really not all that high when you look at it like that. :p

Yea, I know..I'm cheating and am I really doing DIY now? I'm still making up my own juice..just made 12 batches of my own stuff the other day.

My question though is this...do Y'all know of any other companies that sell their ejuice Flavorings premixed for people to buy? I've yet to see any other than M&P. Which, even if I don't find any others, that's OK..because what I got from M&P was really good..and I plan on ordering more of their stuff. Just wondering what else is out there?

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I've been DIY for several months now..and it took me a while to finally get some pretty darn good juices...but then I read about the Mom and Pop Vapor Shop selling their flavorings already mixed up for you, and couldn't help myself..because I've yet to make a good complicated ejuice. The best I can get is like 3 or so flavorings to come out pretty good. Anyhow, I ordered 4 of M&P premixed flavorings...and Man, that's the way to go! A bit high, yes..but still not as high as buying up ejuice from all the different companies. By the time you would buy up all the flavorings it would take to make their ejuice, then all the trial and error you'd go through just trying to duplicate their ejuice, throwing a bunch out, I'm sure..it's really not all that high when you look at it like that. :p

Yea, I know..I'm cheating and am I really doing DIY now? I'm still making up my own juice..just made 12 batches of my own stuff the other day.

My question though is this...do Y'all know of any other companies that sell their ejuice Flavorings premixed for people to buy? I've yet to see any other than M&P. Which, even if I don't find any others, that's OK..because what I got from M&P was really good..and I plan on ordering more of their stuff. Just wondering what else is out there?

Some of what you say may be true especially if you’re in it for the short haul. But to most of us who can't find a good consistent vender or just like variety. It's the way to go. Sure the initial cost may be a bit high but once you get in the grove its cheaper then any retail juice you will find.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
Maybe the way I phrased my OP didn't come across right..or the links that were given, I just couldn't find what I was meaning on those pages..but with Mom & Pop..you get their Signature flavorings, already mixed up for you, in a bottle that you just add to your Nic/VG. Like they have Pchela's Famous 5 Layer ejuice that they sell, that is OH so good..they have that down to a Science. This is the description for that ejuice... " A sweet, mellow vape with the flavors of coconut, butterscotch, graham cracker and chocolate mingled together upfront and a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor on the exhale. The flavors are subtle individually, but when joined together, they make for a delicious all day vape its like heaven in a cloud." And it really is oh so good. You can buy just the flavoring for that ejuice from them. So instead of having to buy up Vanilla, butterscotch, graham cracker chocolate and coconut, you can just buy this in one bottle and put it in your Nic/VG.

Just for the record, I am in this for the long haul...I have over 30 bottles of homemade ejuice made up, plus 1000ml Nic in my freezer..I was just looking for some more complicated flavorings, that people have already tested and they are tried and true. Cause like I stated, I'm good at 3-4 flavors..but when I try to go beyond that, it never turns out right. My husband likes it and will Vape it, but it's nothing I would try and sell or offer up to people.

From the links that were given (and I thank you for every one that listed them!!) most of what I saw were just one flavor, flavorings..and I have TONS of those.

I do have a few of MBV...but I'm kind of leaning towards something beyond that. I may just have to go down Mom & Pops line and buy up all of theirs...because the 4 that I got from them..they were great! I also go Tobacco Haze, Grasshopper (which taste JUST like a New York Peppermint Pattie) and YUM!

Thanks again to all who provided links for me!!

FFAD214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Jacksboro, TX
This is a pretty good question. If the FDA comes down on vaping as hard as possible, this could be how everyone gets their liquid in the future. Vendors could simply mix the flavorings together, the end user would have to add it to their nic. That's assuming they don't make nic difficult to get.

That sounds like a great thought!

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Maybe the way I phrased my OP didn't come across right..or the links that were given, I just couldn't find what I was meaning on those pages..but with Mom & Pop..you get their Signature flavorings, already mixed up for you, in a bottle that you just add to your Nic/VG. Like they have Pchela's Famous 5 Layer ejuice that they sell, that is OH so good..they have that down to a Science. This is the description for that ejuice... " A sweet, mellow vape with the flavors of coconut, butterscotch, graham cracker and chocolate mingled together upfront and a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor on the exhale. The flavors are subtle individually, but when joined together, they make for a delicious all day vape its like heaven in a cloud." And it really is oh so good. You can buy just the flavoring for that ejuice from them. So instead of having to buy up Vanilla, butterscotch, graham cracker chocolate and coconut, you can just buy this in one bottle and put it in your Nic/VG.

Just for the record, I am in this for the long haul...I have over 30 bottles of homemade ejuice made up, plus 1000ml Nic in my freezer..I was just looking for some more complicated flavorings, that people have already tested and they are tried and true. Cause like I stated, I'm good at 3-4 flavors..but when I try to go beyond that, it never turns out right. My husband likes it and will Vape it, but it's nothing I would try and sell or offer up to people.

From the links that were given (and I thank you for every one that listed them!!) most of what I saw were just one flavor, flavorings..and I have TONS of those.

I do have a few of MBV...but I'm kind of leaning towards something beyond that. I may just have to go down Mom & Pops line and buy up all of theirs...because the 4 that I got from them..they were great! I also go Tobacco Haze, Grasshopper (which taste JUST like a New York Peppermint Pattie) and YUM!

Thanks again to all who provided links for me!!

The ones I posted sell their pre-mixed flavorings that they use to make their liquid. They're the same flavorings they use to make the pre-mixed they sell.

With Vapor Bomb, just put in which flavoring you want in the comment box and they'll sell you the same already mixed flavoring they use. I think there's only one that they don't sell.

BTW, I did know what you meant. I think that's really a great way to get into DIY.

And it's still a savings! Maybe not as much of a saving as mixing your own flavorings but still a lot less than buying premixed.

Last edited:

gmoney$

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2013
California
Thanks to the OP for bringing this up; never though of this and now I ordered a few of the more complicated flavors from Mom&Pop in the "concentrated flavor" mode. I have been exclusively DIYing juice for some months now, but mainly doing a 1-2 ingredient mix, I get pretty bad results going more complicated than that. Expecting to widely increase my flavor array with this method, and even though it might be a setback in true DIY, in terms of really getting good at it, I think its a real contribution to the hobby/sport/ritual. I also did not see how to order what M&P calls concentrated flavors from those other vendors, advice welcome. I got a freezer full of nic and the rest of the DIY supplies for my simple DIYs and for vapageddon, but this is upping my game a lot. I had asked my local vape shop if he'd sell that way to me and he wouldn't, citing liability or something.....thanks again op

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
I'm glad you ordered some. I think it is GREAT that they are selling it this way. One good thing...IF the FDA knocks out a lot of vendors for selling Nic. containing ejuice, at least M&P could still sell this con. flavoring. I wish more Vendors would do this. It's OK that they don't..I'm really enjoying what I got from M&P. I think I'll just stop looking for more Vendors, and just buy up a few at a time of M&P until I have most of their line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread