Problem With Customs in Saudi Arabia Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonuthedevil

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Saudi Arabia
dear members

i am in Saudi Arabia, i made bulk order form SLB directly, it was 10 pecs of DSE901 starter kits & 500ml of e-juice, it was shipped by EMS & reached to my post smoothly,handed over to customs 4 days later i visited to my post & they decline to release my order, they are not sure if this is banned in Saudi Arabia or not & they send my package back to china...

seller cannot refund my money back but willing to send it back to me.I have no Idea how can i bring it back. Is there any way !!!!!!!! please help me guys....:(

Thank you

monet1

Nov 29, 2009
universe
Same problem exists in many countries. Perhaps you should have checked with customs before placing your order. If you can't get your money back then probably you should ask the seller to send the order to some other country where you have some friend and where the restrictions do not apply. You can't fight with the customs people anywhere let alone in a country like Saudi Arabia.

jonuthedevil

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Same problem exists in many countries. Perhaps you should have checked with customs before placing your order. If you can't get your money back then probably you should ask the seller to send the order to some other country where you have some friend and where the restrictions do not apply. You can't fight with the customs people anywhere let alone in a country like Saudi Arabia.

Thanks for your Advise but, i need these things here...

AlbertaClipper

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Ponoka, Alberta
It looks to me that it's marked ok. Perhaps try to ask if the sender can ship the juice separately, since the hardware seems to get less trouble than the juice does. Shipped separately, you might have a chance at getting it.

My husband works in Saudi, and he vapes sometimes. He just waits for me to bring him his juice when I go to visit...sorry that I don't have any other suggestions for you.

I'd very much like to know if there are any other Saudi vapers here, too, so hubby can get supplies!!

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Package Marked as Sample Low Cost Electronic Spare Parts..

Please guide me what it should be..

I would have thought that would have been ok, but they might just inspect EVERYTHING, regardless of what it says.
I am not sure what else to tell you. Frustrating for you I am sure.
How did you pay for it? If I use a charge card and do not get the order, I can get a refund by my card company.

jonuthedevil

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Saudi Arabia
It looks to me that it's marked ok. Perhaps try to ask if the sender can ship the juice separately, since the hardware seems to get less trouble than the juice does. Shipped separately, you might have a chance at getting it.

My husband works in Saudi, and he vapes sometimes. He just waits for me to bring him his juice when I go to visit...sorry that I don't have any other suggestions for you.

I'd very much like to know if there are any other Saudi vapers here, too, so hubby can get supplies!!

well there are 3 vaperers based in saudi arabia on the forum, but no 1 tried to make bulk order accept me.well i owned DSE901 & Joye 510.Usually i order e-liquid in bulk & surprisingly i got all accept this.
my last order of e-liquid was 7*30ML & i was delivered to me smoothly...:)

Seller said it is much safer if she ship e-liquid with hardware...

jonuthedevil

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Saudi Arabia
I would have thought that would have been ok, but they might just inspect EVERYTHING, regardless of what it says.
I am not sure what else to tell you. Frustrating for you I am sure.
How did you pay for it? If I use a charge card and do not get the order, I can get a refund by my card company.

yeah bro it is Frustrating for me.i did not pay as much because i ordered directly from SLB China,I paid the amount of $437 by western union :( so no chance man....!!!!

jonuthedevil

Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Saudi Arabia
hey guys....
i finally got my package....:)
BUT there is no E-Liquid inside the box.. I contact to the seller, She said she herself put e-liquid inside the box.I don't know if TNT remove e-liquid from the box or she is lying to me... not only the e-liquid 10 pcs of extra atomizers are missing...

what should i do...? the last payment i made for TNT was through paypal.

i ask seller to refund or send me back but i get no response...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread