Problems with juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

chirssale

Jun 1, 2015
Hey guys,
I just received my kangertech subox this morning only to discover my battery didn't fit. I also ordered two bottles of suicide bunny's mothers milk because of the amazing reviews it gets online. Disappointed that I couldn't try the mod today I decided I could at least try the subtank mini but the only device I had that could use it is an ileaf 10w. I put the standard 1.5 ohm coil into the subtank and let the juice settle for 10 mins but when I tried the juice it didn't live up to the expectation at all.
Do you think this is to do with the low wattage or the fact I haven't let the juice steep?

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
They changed the recipe for mother's milk a while back to get rid of the DA/AP. It's not the same anymore. If you saw good reviews, you were looking at the original formula or they are paying their employees to write new reviews. They are actually selling the old stock of the old formula in new bottles for like $50/30mL and calling it a "special" something or other, but that stuff is like a year old. But yeah, 10W is way low for that coil.

Reactions: Baditude

chirssale

Jun 1, 2015
They changed the recipe for mother's milk a while back to get rid of the DA/AP. It's not the same anymore. If you saw good reviews, you were looking at the original formula or they are paying their employees to write new reviews. They are actually selling the old stock of the old formula in new bottles for like $50/30mL and calling it a "special" something or other, but that stuff is like a year old. But yeah, 10W is way low for that coil.
Sorry I'm not familiar, what's DA/AP? And thanks, very helpful. Also what juices would you reccomend? I'm still a bit of a noob and have only tried about 10 liquids.

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I would never recommend anything from Suicide Bunny. But that's a personal thing. I live just a few miles from their "production facility" and have run into a few disgruntled former employees who don't have good thing s to say about the conditions there. DA/AP are Diacetyl and Acytel Propinol (I'm pretty sure I misspelled those words. Lol!) They are chemicals found in some flavorings that have been linked to a rare lung disorder. Search the word "diketones" in the search box at the top of the page and you will find more info than you could ever want to read, just here on ECF. There are lots of great juices out there. You can find a list of forum suppliers at the top of the page too. Start there when looking for anything vape related. I hear good things about Mount Baker and Mech Sauce. Both are cheap and get good reviews. I DIY my juice so I haven't been keeping up with what is new and popular for a while.

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread