protank 3 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there vapors I recently just purchased a protank 3 with an airflow controller along with a smok kick on my nemesis clone (mechanical mod). I have a stillare v2 rda clone and I love it! But I don't particularity like to drip all the time. I use the rda around the house and im beginning to use my protank 3 when im driving, out with friends etc... I bought some 1.8 dual coils from eBay. I have a few questions though. When should I switch coils on this bad boy? Are there any problems I should be aware of? And finally what is your recommendation on this item? also what should i set my wattage to on my kick? Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it and have been loving these forums extremely helpful!

below i have some pictures of the vapor production (dont pay attention to the mess :D)

20141211_171325.jpg

20141211_213630.jpg

Signmaker

Oct 26, 2014
Berks, Pennsy, 'Murrica
Swap coils when the taste and vapor production start to drop off. You can give them a days soak in alcohol, then a day to air dry, and get and get some extra life out of them.

Be wary of buying coils from eBay or less-known vendors, as knockoff Kanger coils are out there, and they suck.

Wattage is going to be very dependant on your juice and vaping style. I'd set it in the middle, and wiggle it back and forth to see what you like more. General rule is to work your way higher until you start getting dry hits, or harsh/burnt taste, then bring it back down just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread