Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
My 2.5 tank I mean Provari arrived today. It's black satin and to be honest I never thought a mod could be this sturdy and solid. It's like a armored car PV. I still will be using my VV3's and MVP2 as they are still working fine. I heard how big the Provari was, but it's about a 1/2" longer then the VV3 and that with the 18650 end cap on. I don't need a 100 watts, I don't need 20 watts to enjoy vaping so I'm one happy camper.

I've been is several B&M stores who don't carry Provape but have other tube mods and I've held them in my hand. They are nothing compared to the Provari now that I have one. If you don't need to blow clouds of vapor take a good look at the Provari. I use the IB Tanked carto tanks and the 19mm tanks fits perfectly on top of my Provari. I will use my MVP2 when I play golf as it fits in the drink holder nicely and it has taken a beating out on the golf courses. Happy vaping.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
My mini arrives today and it's my first "real" rig. Is it pretty easy to use and any tips or tricks?

Like Speedracer said, watch the video to see how to navigate the menu. Once you play with the menu for a minute, you will see how easy it is. After that... It's as simple as an eGo battery to use. It's the iPhone of the vaping world. It may not be the most powerful, but it's designed to "just work".

holt7153

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
L.A.
Like Speedracer said, watch the video to see how to navigate the menu. Once you play with the menu for a minute, you will see how easy it is. After that... It's as simple as an eGo battery to use. It's the iPhone of the vaping world. It may not be the most powerful, but it's designed to "just work".

thanks, Ronda-I just watched the video and it seems pretty basic.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I've used both a standard and mini Provari for the better part of 2 years. I've used IBTanked cartotanks on them, too. Great combination.

If you ever feel adventurous and consider getting into rebuildable atomizers, try upgrading to a Kayfun-style rebuildable tank. They are a cartotank on steroids.

IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg IBTanked-MiniProvari.jpg IBTankedXL22.jpg provari_white.jpg mini_kayfun.jpg

Last edited:

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
I've used both a standard and mini Provari for the better part of 2 years. I've used IBTanked cartotanks on them, too. Great combination.

If you ever feel adventurous and consider getting into rebuildable atomizers, try upgrading to a Kayfun-style rebuildable tank. They are a cartotank on steroids.

View attachment 373051 View attachment 373056 View attachment 373052 View attachment 373053 View attachment 373054

Kayfun is on its way....hopefully I will be able to wrap the coils easily. Nice pics Bad. :D

(sent from Mars, it's not as red as I imagined.)

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
If you haven't yet found a demo video, I used this one and got a great build first time out.

Lol...this looks good. Was watching rip tripper last night (I love my mute button) and liked his chimney build but it looked a bit tricky. Thanks for the vid!

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
The provari years in seems to not nick or blemish its tough with a feel of softness in a mod thats odd.Of course I am partial to the build but use a few other mods but the pro just has a lasting to it be threads buttons groovyness thats tough to define but there.
ps- their customer service is better than costco.

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Lol...this looks good. Was watching rip tripper last night (I love my mute button) and liked his chimney build but it looked a bit tricky. Thanks for the vid!

His wick technique looks pretty easy as opposed to others I have seen. :vapor:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
BAD I HAVE A SvoëMesto Kayfun lite 2, I just haven't had time to learn how to wick it. I did find a vendor who sells 1.3 ohm coils made for the Kayfun lite. Just might try them. I'm sure still amazed at the Provari quality. There is nothing like it. A+ threading and I can see why no China company could ever clone a work of art.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread