Pure genius my hands not shaking now: Patched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
I was having issues with nicotine and hand/legs/body shaking even with nic as low as 1mg on some sub ohm vapes.

I have stopped vaping nic laden ejuice and are vaping only flavored pg/vg while wearing a 14mg nicotine patch.

Its working better than I expected, absolutely no hand shaking, no body/leg shaking. I also have no analog cravings and can actually feel the nicotine working..

I tried the patch before and it didn't work, I needed a pacifier in my mouth and using suckers/popsicles all day made my tongue rawish.
I cannot afford to do this every month so I will be returning to nicotine laced ejuice but when I can afford it; woooooot my issues resolved..

Just another method to the madness of nicotine addiction..

So Happy bout this :bday::banana::party:

TyPie

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2013
New Joisey (aka NJ)
I was having issues with nicotine and hand/legs/body shaking even with nic as low as 1mg on some sub ohm vapes.

I have stopped vaping nic laden ejuice and are vaping only flavored pg/vg while wearing a 14mg nicotine patch.

Its working better than I expected, absolutely no hand shaking, no body/leg shaking. I also have no analog cravings and can actually feel the nicotine working..

I tried the patch before and it didn't work, I needed a pacifier in my mouth and using suckers/popsicles all day made my tongue rawish.
I cannot afford to do this every month so I will be returning to nicotine laced ejuice but when I can afford it; woooooot my issues resolved..

Just another method to the madness of nicotine addiction..

So Happy bout this :bday::banana::party:

Glad you are having success, no matter how it comes in the early stages.

Considering the effects of nicotine that you have experienced, I suggest that when you go back to nic in your juice, start at a much lower level, say 6 mg, and go up or down from there. Maybe you will be one of the rare cases where you can start and stay at lower levels of nic.

You didn't say what level you started at that was giving you problems, but in my early days of vaping I would have a few smaller bottles of say, 6, 10 and 12 mg on hand so I could go to whatever was doing the trick.

Good luck, and keep it up!

Reactions: Visus

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Considering the effects of nicotine that you have experienced, I suggest that when you go back to nic in your juice, start at a much lower level, say 6 mg, and go up or down from there. Maybe you will be one of the rare cases where you can start and stay at lower levels of nic.
I was thinking higher rather than lower.

But who knows whether too much or not enough makes for the shakes?
Not me, that's for sure.
:)

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Been vaping 2.5 yrs started then with 24mg went to 18mg the 1st month then stayed at 12mg until sub ohm 1mg-6mg about a year ago . I still vape 12mg in analoglikes and have no extreme shakiness but its there.

I chat with other vapers here and there and everyone subohm'ing has issues and there's no way any of us can go back to vaping over 1.5ohms.

I had some left over patches and said wth so previously i made up some 0mg ejuices and later applied the patch and boom no cravings.. I stopped vaping nic about a week ago and had a few analogs for some nic and the cravings were horrible all day long I wanted to smoke again lol. Put the patch on and vaped the 0mg and boom cravings gone. What a relief..

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
One way of going about it is using two tanks.

One nic free to satisfy the hand to mouth action and another containing nicotine which you only use when you need to quench the cravings.
I still get a slight shakiness, its how its imbibed I guess IDK. I went without nic for a week and smoked an analog, my legs were wobbly and I could barely stand up it was awesome...:lol: I was experimenting; was it either pg/vg or the nic. It was the nic...

I've worn the patch for 24 hours and no shakiness vaping non stop.. So I are a happy vaper whom again can fiddle with the tiniest of precision items.. It was almost impossible to work on precision items before with nic -- :censored: no it was impossible lol..

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
I still get a slight shakiness, its how its imbibed I guess IDK. I went without nic for a week and smoked an analog, my legs were wobbly and I could barely stand up it was awesome...:lol: I was experimenting; was it either pg/vg or the nic. It was the nic...

I've worn the patch for 24 hours and no shakiness vaping non stop.. So I are a happy vaper whom again can fiddle with the tiniest of precision items.. It was almost impossible to work on precision items before with nic -- :censored: no it was impossible lol..
You have my sympathy. I get palpitations if I go above 1mg/ml so I know where you're coming from.

It's a shame the patches are so expensive though. :(

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Ah, some people get the shakes after one cup of coffee, some guzzle it by the gallon and are unaffected.

Sadly, my good friend Pet'ulka gets the shakes if she doesn't have enough vodka in her system. I get them also, for a day, after a week of heavy drinking and stopping all of a sudden...

Reactions: K_Tech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread