Question For All You Ruyan Bling Cigar Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
the general consensus for that is the atomizer doesn't heat up as much as your usual e-cig.

I have tried other e-liquid in my 2nd bling but i got the same result as you.

I stick to the ruyan carts only for my blings. they seem to give a good throat hit.

Just dont go smoking 36mg and then go onto the bling because you wont notice any throat hit.

Try your bling with ruyan carts when you havent vaped for a while , or your first vape after a meal and you will notice how nicer it is.

RjG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2008
Edmonton AB Canada
Do any of you get a hit off your cigar ?
No matter what Juice I fill my Cigar with its just smooth with absolutely
no hit whatsoever !
Put the same just in a 901 and bang - Your in Coughing Fits !!
Weird huh ?
Anyone else notice this​

Did you try going a bit slower? Start with a fresh battery, watch the LED, suck gently, just enough to turn the LED on, about 5 -6 seconds (try direct inhale instead of just filling your mouth)

RjG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2008
Edmonton AB Canada
Ruyan e-liquid might give stronger throat hit in respect of the mg rating they have. Reason I believe is that nearby all the vapor gets absorbed in throat when you inhale. Their 16mg might be closer to 24mg of normal e-liquid for the same reason.

agree - that ruyan stuff, 100% of what you inhale past your throat DISAPPEARS, none comes out.

I've figured out what that is this weekend, that's a topic for a different thread though ;)

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
My first one lasted 7 weeks before it died completely (now replaced with new one)

Second backup bling is about 8 weeks old but only used when first bling is in the post so life unknown really!

I reckon they can last 3 months or more with proper usage

If i keep buying carts from heaven gifts then they should last me 5 years ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread