Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadbeatJeff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2014
Rochester, NY
store.coilsociety.com
Just got my first flavors from Inawera, and before I play around with them I'm curious about what %s i should use as a baseline... lets say if they were the only flavor in the mix (most won't be, but that would give me a good understanding of the strengths I think)

I picked up:

• Little Space drop
  • Cognac
  • Biszkopty (Biscuit)
  • Sparkling Wine
  • Cuban Cigar
  • TA Cuban Cigar
  • Kaktus
  • Karmel

Also, does anyone know the diketone constituents and levels in Biscuit and Karmel? By smell they're definitely in there, especially the Biscuit.

--------------

Up until now I've been using TFA and FA, also some essentials I picked up around the way and some of my own TEs, so I have no good Idea on how string these Inawera drops will be.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
I realize that thread goes on and off topic, but if you use the thread search tool you can come up with some things that are useful.
Here's a link to a spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...emxDUE5BQUtIb3hmZmtlM2NyZXc&usp=sharing#gid=3
I forgot who made it. Some of the newer ones may not be on there. You may want to check InaweraShop and InaweraFlavours for drops and percentages.
I get about 60 drops per ml from the Inawera needle tip bottles. I do encourage you to do your own drops in a syringe to see what you get.

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
they look like legit bottles, came in individual boxes from Inawerashop, but only 10ml each - got a few of each - def plastic, not needle tip

When I read the first line of your first post it seemed I could interpret it in 2 ways.:)

While I got most of my INW flavors from INW, I also bought a few from VT. Just from eyeballing, it seemed the drops from the VT bottles were larger. Not a problem for me. Nor was the quality of the INW flavors I got from VT. It was just fine.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread