quick help question

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel mcdonald

Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm new to this vaping stuff so feel free to point out if I'm saying/doing anything wrong.
Just thought I'd ask a question about a new itaste vape pen a purchased on Saturday, I've been reading up that once the led light is green it means it is a suitable charge.
But once the led switches off and it's fully died I put it on charge and automatically it jumps to the green light. I'm Not sure if this is correct or I've got a faulty piece

Sorry if this is something straight forward but it's really got me confused, thanks in advance.

Sam

ElevenEleven

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2015
I was told to let it die fully.. But as you do (I do) I charged it for roughly 20 minutes before hand not realising it came fully charged.
As we speak the light is on green and it's only been on charge for about half an hour.
The led was amber for roughly 5 minutes and now it is green.

What kind of charger are you using?

My spinner battery does this, with white light being "charged" it's really between 60%-100% charged. It doesn't stay in blue for long once charging and spends most of the time with the white light on. It shuts off once at 100% so no light on. Just had a peek at the itaste site and their pen mods will show green when charged and then shut off when fully charged. Sounds normal to me, keep it plugged in and watch for the light to go out.

samuel mcdonald

Apr 28, 2015
My spinner battery does this, with white light being "charged" it's really between 60%-100% charged. It doesn't stay in blue for long once charging and spends most of the time with the white light on. It shuts off once at 100% so no light on. Just had a peek at the itaste site and their pen mods will show green when charged and then shut off when fully charged. Sounds normal to me, keep it plugged in and watch for the light to go out.

Thankyou for this, given me hope I haven't just wasted money haha.

LavenderSkye

Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys,
I'm new to this vaping stuff so feel free to point out if I'm saying/doing anything wrong.
Just thought I'd ask a question about a new itaste vape pen a purchased on Saturday, I've been reading up that once the led light is green it means it is a suitable charge.
But once the led switches off and it's fully died I put it on charge and automatically it jumps to the green light. I'm Not sure if this is correct or I've got a faulty piece

Sorry if this is something straight forward but it's really got me confused, thanks in advance.

Sam

I'm not familiar with the iTaste pens, but I just got the MVP 20W and the light turns green on it pretty fast while charging too, but turns off when it's fully charged. So I agree that it is probably normal for it to be green while charging.

jd5fm

Apr 28, 2015
Hi guys,

Sam

Hey, I don't have the itaste vape pen, but I do have the itaste mvp2, v1 and v2. All are made by Innokin, so I'm guessing they may have similar features. Mine charges the same way. It turns green when I plug it in to recharge and when the cycle is complete the green light shuts off. I'm guessing that's how it's supposed to be. I've had both my mods for quite some time with no charging problems whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread