Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I posted something awhile back about Gizzard juice from Quacks juice Factory. It's a new company in New York or somewhere up there. They only have 3 flavors as far as I know, but 1 is a menthol and I'm not a big fan of menthol. I've had the other 2 for a week and tried them....then I followed their steeping recommendations and tried them again. So, here ya go:

Gizzard juice - kinda chocolaty with vanilla and caramel ... and something else that I can't identify. They suggested letting it steep for 5 days with the cap off. It really did make a difference making the flavors come together a bit better. I don't think I really like chocolaty vapes but this is pretty good. It's very different. Not too sweet but sweet enough. The throat hit seems a little on the light side with great vapor production...pretty sure it's 100% VG. I really like it and could vape it all day if I had too but I'm not blown away. Pretty good, though.

Goose Juice - more like a vanilla custard with what I think is butterscotch. I like this one a lot better. I love butterscotch e-juice but I've had some really bad ones that taste a little like popcorn. The ones I seem to really like are usually labeled as Double Butterscotch and they're usually "organic". That's what I think is in here...it tastes really good. Just a hint of butterscotch, though...mostly vanilla custard and something i can't identify. Same on the throat hit , if not, a little better and great vapor production. Again, not too sweet, but sweet enough. I will definitely add this to the all day rotation and it's already in a carto/tank.

I lean towards flavors like Cinnamon bun (current fave is from Mt. Baker) and Butterscotch (current fave is Double Butterscotch organic from Awesome Vapor)...not a big fan of fruity or tobacco flavors. I don't think I've had any really good fruit e-juices. I hate Tobacco? Trying to forget it exists, not trying to mimic cigarette smoking anymore.

These 2 really are good juices. If you like those kind of flavors, I suggest you try them out. Their pricing is a bit high..$19.99 for 30ml, but I've seen higher.

I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about this stuff, so I thought I'd write this up. I'm tired of Boba threads! If you've tried it, I'd love to know what you think and maybe what you think is in it...if you haven't tried it, I hope this helps!

ericm12121977

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Tulsa, OK
I am not trying to bump this thread but I just ordered Goose Juice and Gizzard Juice. As of right now my wife and I love the very unique flavor in these juices. They are both great vapes, maybe a little on the sweetish side but not over-powering. The juice price falls in line with our local B&M that carries our juices so it wasn't a stretch. Shipping was extremely fast and we will be ordering from them again. Please if you want a different variety, give these two a try and you will be surprised. We are steeping our's right now but the initial vapes were very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread