Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Mellow Moment
70/30 PG/VG
12mg

This juice is made by the folks over myvapejuice.com. I won it in a recent contest.

Appearance:

This juice comes in a semi-transparent easy-squeeze bottle. I really liked the lid/spout on this particular bottle. It has a small tube that folds in and out for filling. Though the square spout wouldn't fit in the fill hole of my KFL, it is very easy to use to fill smaller fill bottles. I'm not sure if their smaller sizes come in this type of bottle or not (this one is a bit of an odd size, 37ml). Long after this juice is gone I imagine I'll be using this bottle.

The juice itself is chocolate/amber color that matched my impression of the description of the flavor: chamomile tea with a touch of citrus.

Aroma and Taste:

Soothing is a good word to describe the smell and taste juice. I found it to be vaguely sweeter than thought it would be though this is a very gentle sweetness and doesn't come across as strong as many of the candy flavors I enjoy vaping. The citrus undertones weren't particularly intense, just about as much as if you were to squeeze a bit of lemon into your tea. I'm not very familiar with the taste of chamomile tea so I can't really give a comparison here. The strengths of this juice lie in it's subtleties and complex flavor. It's not a flavor you could get bored of easily.

I'm really into fruit juices so I wouldn't call this an all day vape for me but when I'm in the mood, it really hits the spot. I really enjoy mjxing juices as well and found this went well with just a touch of french vanilla.

Vapor Production:

This will be heavily reliant on your PG/VG ratio but compared to other juices of the same ratio, I would say it is on par.

Other Thoughts:

Though the color of the juice was somewhat dark, it didn't seem to gunk up my coil as much as I had though. It wicked fine through a cotton microcoil running at about 3.7 volts on a mech mod. I'm very satisfied with this stuff, it's definitely worth a try. I really appreciated the depth with which you could customize your juice. This store gives lots of options like flavor strength, the addition of menthol and optional sweetener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread