Not open for further replies.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
now you done it!

It depends on the atty and the air flow look at different ones and you will start to see some differences on my Haze I build dual coils in the corners so I can get the max air flow on them. Some attys are designed to get your coils up off the deck to get air under them, and or to give you more wicking material room. Im more of a jack of all trades when it comes to building so Im sure some more expert people will post.

With drippers juice flow is provided buy you dripping so air and surface are what you are playing with trying to get the optimal mixture of air and hot coil surface to make the most flavor and vaper
Unless you are chasing clouds then its just vapor screw the flavor.

Then you might want cool or warm vapor. It looks like a very simple device but there is alot goes in to a dripping atty

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Also some rebuildables, both tanks and drippers, have insulators that you don't want the hot coils touching. By adjusting the coil up or down you can make sure the insulator isn't burning.

Parallel coils are when you wrap two wires at the same time, each coil having a coil from the other wire next to it. This allows you to build at a lower resistance while maintaining lesser ramp up time, and the increased surface area increases vapor production. Using thicker wire also increases surface area, but it will take more power to heat up the thicker wire, and it will cool slower as well.

-Treeburner

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
With drippers, you have to experiment a bit. Even a millimeter will make a difference in the vape. But in general, the coil(s) should be even with, or slightly higher than the air holes; not below. Also, the farther away from the air holes, the harsher the vape will be. The closer you get, the smoother it will be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread