Really excited, sharing the good news :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8peQueen

Jun 30, 2014
Tampa, FL
I was telling everyone about the banana nut bread E-juice that I ordered from Clearette. I talked to customer support and I was told that 15 more flavors will be out this week. I inquired further about why the new USA tobaccos aren't out yet and I was told that they were still perfecting the recipes... that makes me even more excited. I do wish that I could get a higher nic... cant have your cake and eat it too, or can I?? :) suggestions? Anyways, I ordered the danish a few days ago, should be getting it today... I am pretty happy with this company and I believe that more vapers should check them out. I have only had good experiences. They are realitivly inexpensive too. ANYWAY...Just thought I'd drop a thought :) Also...moving on, where can I get the best tobacco juice, still ongoing quereies and would like to hear from other people in the mean time! Also still trying to find an easy mod, nobody has really helped.

Thanks guys!
Meow:laugh:

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hi. First off, when asking for recommendations here, you are not very specific. What do you mean by "easy" mod? What are you currently using; what are your needs; what isn't working for you? What is "easy" for you?

And tobaccos. Tobaccos are vast and wide. True tobacco flavor (NETs), cased tobacco flavors (vanilla, cherry, honey, etc), synthetic tobaccos, RY4's; grassy, smoky, sweet, dessert, English Pipe, cigar, cigarette?

Goodejuice is currently having a 50% sale on all of their NETs, plus their premium synthetic liquids. I enjoy many of them including Analog (cigarette with some sweetness), Organic #1 (smoky dark pipe tobacco), GJ4 (RY4 -- caramel, vanilla, strong Burley), Acadian Gold (grassy, medium bodied Perique pipe), Vita Bella (unique vanilla pipe tobacco); some enjoy their Premium synthetic RY4 and 555 tobacco as well.

Plus there are other recommendations in these recent threads: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/581468-looking-best-tobacco-flavors.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ussion/519685-natural-tobaccos-part-deux.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ews/574525-nitelitevapor-i-am-astonished.html

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...vapes-general-site-info-chit-chat-thread.html

I can also recommend the tobaccos from Heather's Heavenly Vapes (Legend, Heavenly ARMY, Shadow, Huntsman, Temptation, etc), Nitelite Vapor (Bounty Hunter, GOLD, Twilite, etc), Ethervapes (Vanilla Skye).

I hope this helps you find what you're looking for.

As far as easy mod? MVP2. Simple, powerful, long battery life.

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Tobacco flavors are difficult. Some people like naturally extracted tobaccos (NETs) that taste like real tobacco. Some people like favors that taste like actual cig smoke (ECBlends has a flavor called Ashtray that tastes exactly like a nasty cig ....). As a menthol smoker, I naturally gravitated toward mentholated flavors, tobacco and otherwise when I started vaping. My preference, at this point, is the desserty tobaccos, where tobacco is the back note to a candy, cream or pastry flavor.

So, as others have said, it's best to spend on some samples from different vendors in different categories to see what you like.

Here are the tobaccos I've reordered:

At this moment I'm vaping Ol' River from Rocket Fuel. Of all the categories I've mentioned, I think it sit at the middle of the road. It's got some sweetness to it, but it's not sickening. It also doesn't taste artificial. Just a good straightforward vape at a decent price for 30ml.
Ol' River: Brown Sugar Tobacco Eliquid

In the desserty category I like Boba's Bounty by Alien Visions and, even moreso, H1N1 by Nicoticket and, even more than those, Groundbreaking by Bionic. They're not something I can vape all day but work well as a desserty treat in the evening.
Boba's Bounty : Alien Visions E-Juice, Satisfaction Guaranteed
(make sure you're ordering from Alien Visions and not Alien Vapor which makes a disgusting knock off of Boba's)
http://www.nicoticket.com/the-virus-h1n1/
Ground Breaking – Bionic Vapor

For menthols, I really like Hurricane's Vice City Ice. It's like a minty tobacco with notes of cocoa or coffee. It's heavy on the menthol however.
Vice City Ice - ALL - Storm Juice

None of these options is on the cheaper end of the scale but, with tobaccos, I find you get what you pay for. For what you get, I think Ol River and Groundbreaking are the best bang for the buck.

Obviously this is just my opinion based on limited experience. There are a lot of great vendors and juices worth trying. Also, if you really detest any sweetness and prefer savory or earthy tobaccos, take my advice with several grains of salt. I'm still exploring too. Next up is well-regarded cheapie called Dueling Banjos by High Dessert Vapes.

Lastly, the most important thing to keep in mind is that the best tobacco flavors usually need plenty of time to steep. Many of them will taste like garbage for up to a month before the flavors settle in. Ol River and Vice City Ice are pretty good right off the bat but I wouldn't touch Boba's or Groundbreaking for at least a month.

Good luck on your search.

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2010
SE Pa
I was telling everyone about the banana nut bread E-Juice that I ordered from Clearette. I talked to customer support and I was told that 15 more flavors will be out this week. I inquired further about why the new USA tobaccos aren't out yet and I was told that they were still perfecting the recipes... that makes me even more excited. I do wish that I could get a higher nic... cant have your cake and eat it too, or can I?? :) suggestions? Anyways, I ordered the danish a few days ago, should be getting it today... I am pretty happy with this company and I believe that more vapers should check them out. I have only had good experiences. They are realitivly inexpensive too. ANYWAY...Just thought I'd drop a thought :) Also...moving on, where can I get the best tobacco juice, still ongoing quereies and would like to hear from other people in the mean time! Also still trying to find an easy mod, nobody has really helped.

Thanks guys!
Meow:laugh:

I just checked them out and think that $20 for 30ml is extremely expensive for simple juices. What other juices are you vaping besides these ones?

V8peQueen

Jun 30, 2014
Tampa, FL
I just checked them out and think that $20 for 30ml is extremely expensive for simple juices. What other juices are you vaping besides these ones?

I have used the Vape Chef (didn't like), tried some gas staion US juices (horrible), Alice in Vapeland.... When I purchased I used 30off promo coupon. with the free shipping it was cheap (or so i believed for the quality). Still trying to assess other brands (part of the reason I am on here) because even though I am not new to vaping, I do wish to expand my horizons. I have just been happy with everything from them but I know there is way more to offer in this mass vape kingdom :)... :toast: So that's why I am inquiring :)

Meow!

UncleChimney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2010
SE Pa
I typically do the DIY flavors from Mt. Baker and Azure. They come in somewhere around $4 for 30ml and I'm happy with the taste for now. When I'm finished with my schooling I'll start DIYing hardcore then and expect to get even better juices for cheaper prices.

I see a lot of places like Goodlife and nickoticket falling well below $20 for much more complex juices. Just browse around here for a few minutes you'll see all the great places to get juice. Some are relatively cheap while others are ridiculously over-priced. Hopefully you'll find a good balance for you.:toast:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Clearette... I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from their website... or facebook page... they say they have an award winning product line - and I am unaware of any awards? I don't see any unique flavors or blends... Nothing on how they make their liquid... or any information that would make me understand if their juice is suitable for dripping... tanks... etc... and when I clicked on the "about me" link... it was more of a corporate disclosure... and information on how to join their affiliate program...

$19.99 for 30mls...

anyway... as a veteran vaper... I am not terribly compelled to try them...

Though I do agree that they appear very professional etc... but... who are they?

I'd have to try a sample I suppose...

Last edited:

V8peQueen

Jun 30, 2014
Tampa, FL
Clearette... I'm not getting the warm and fuzzies from their website... or facebook page... they say they have an award winning product line - and I am unaware of any awards? I don't see any unique flavors or blends... Nothing on how they make their liquid... or any information that would make me understand if their juice is suitable for dripping... tanks... etc... and when I clicked on the "about me" link... it was more of a corporate disclosure... and information on how to join their affiliate program...

$19.99 for 30mls...

Though I do agree that they appear very professional etc... but... who are they?

I was originally turned on by them from a friend of mine who got some coupon deal and she liked it, I tried her ecig (didnt vape at the time) and I really liked it. I tried a bunch of ecigs (you know, blu, green smoke etc) and just did not like it as much, although with blu and logic I liked that I could go to cvs and buy. I purchased and used ecigs and then was like woah I need to get on this vaping business. haha. I always research EVERYTHING (I am a nut about it actually). They did win awards I can't remember exactly but if you google it I think they should appear. I do not know who they are personally LOL but they have always had fast shipping and I have really enjoyed everything that I have tried, the e-cigars and e-hookahs in particular. It's just untapped I think.

V8peQueen

Jun 30, 2014
Tampa, FL

$19.99 for 30mls...

Have you, or anyone else, seen any smaller companies that you think might be "gems" or untapped? Maybe not getting the recognition of larger, more prominent companies?

Magic Vape Shop
This guy is in South Carolina. I haven't tried his product personally but have had some correspondence with him and will be trying some samples soon. I, like you am always looking for that jewel in the rough as I've been pretty disappointed in most flavors except the Good Life Vapor products. The vendors have been fast and courteous but the flavors leave something to be desired, at least to my taste buds.
His website is difficult to navigate unless you type a flavor in the search box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread