Recommendations for a New Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylor Barrett

Jun 11, 2015
Hello ecf members. Im a new member and was seeing if anyone had any input or recommendations on my current set up.
Innokin Itaste MVP 3.0
Kangertech Subtank Mini running rba atty registering at 0.6 ohms with Japanese Organic Cotton

I am looking for CLOUDS. I am not by any means a "Cloud Chaser" at least no in the sense with mech mods. I tend to stick with something regulated until i gain more knowledge to safely build.

constructive criticism is encouraged

Last edited:

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
Welcome to ecf.
I would vote for the Aspire Atlantis V2 with the V2 .5 coil heads that has 4 airflow holes instead of 2. The Atlantis V2 has a good amount of airflow to the coils but also has a drip tip with airflow that does two things cools the vape so you could probably take bigger lung hits and introduces even more air to the vape that will make bigger clouds. I'm sorry I haven't used the V2 but have tried the V1 and I was surprised at how much vapor was produced. I also hear it runs higher VG juice pretty well which is a big factor if you want bigger clouds produced. It can also be found for under $30 online.

Tylor Barrett

Jun 11, 2015
Welcome to ecf.
I would vote for the Aspire Atlantis V2 with the V2 .5 coil heads that has 4 airflow holes instead of 2. The Atlantis V2 has a good amount of airflow to the coils but also has a drip tip with airflow that does two things cools the vape so you could probably take bigger lung hits and introduces even more air to the vape that will make bigger clouds. I'm sorry I haven't used the V2 but have tried the V1 and I was surprised at how much vapor was produced. I also hear it runs higher VG juice pretty well which is a big factor if you want bigger clouds produced. It can also be found for under $30 online.
Thank you for your recommendation I just may have to try this. I'm sure I would not be dissapointed I have heard users rave about them both online and through word of mouth. I have been eyeballing it online as well

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryanmcg1

Tylor Barrett

Jun 11, 2015
If you get the Atlantis 2 I'd skip the .5coils and go straight to the .3 coils. Even the 1.0 coils produce better vapor than the .5 . The .3 at 70 watts is pretty good. I prefer the Herakles or Starre but Atlantis 2 is going to produce a LOT more vapor than what you currently have. Any of the newer sub ohm tanks will
I currently do not have the MVP 3.0 pro so anything higher than 30W is not possible right now. I will probably be visiting my local vape shop to purchase the Atlantis 2.0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hello ecf members. Im a new member and was seeing if anyone had any input or recommendations on my current set up.
Innokin Itaste MVP 3.0
Kangertech Subtank Mini running RBA atty registering at 0.6 ohms with Japanese Organic Cotton

I am looking for CLOUDS. I am not by any means a "Cloud Chaser" at least no in the sense with mech mods. I tend to stick with something regulated until i gain more knowledge to safely build.

constructive criticism is encouraged

Hi Tylor. Welcome to the ECF

If you like seeing Vapor, try using a High VG e-Liquid. Like 20%PG:80VG.

Using 100% VG is Good For Many People. But Many say that the Flavor kinda Falls Off. And a Little PG is Needed for Taste.

An MVP 3.0 with a Kanger Subtank Mini is a Great Set-Up. Wish there were things like that when I switched to e-Cigarettes. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread