Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I ordered a Magnum from Inhaler because the claim was that it was supposed to simulate a 5 volt vaping experience. Being the owner of several 5v PVs such as the GLV, Prodigy V1 and a 5v box mod I thought to myself that it would be great to have a 5v experience using a more compact model.

I received it yesterday and began vaping on it right away. Well folks that first hit was a major throat hit. A burning unpleasant feeling in the back of my throat. I figured that perhaps it needed a bit of a break in period so I kept on it for a while just drawing it into my mouth and blowing it out as opposed to the lung hits I normally do. After a good 10 minutes of this I refilled the cart and tried it again. Nope still burning my throat, no flavor at all but a nice amount of vaper.

I tried it again when I got home from work and it continued to smoke the same, harsh and with no flavor. I took off the atomizer and I put it on my little copper and placed a 3.7v battery in the copper. Took a hit and it was still harsh with no flavor. I then changed the battery in the copper to a 3v and gave it a try and got a much cooler flavorful vape.

I am not writing this to knock anyone or any product, I just want the other members of the forum whom might be interested in getting a Magnum know my opinion.

So in summation I will give the Magnum some more time to see if it calms down in terms of the harsh unflavorful vapes but I fear that it will not. I will be able to use the battery for something and the atty for a 3v vape but not the 2 together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread