Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Vaperite

100% VG
26mg
Root Beer

Awesome experience with this juice, as I said in the video this was for someone else but I had to try it out and found it to be a very good vape. Better than I was expecting and I have high expectations from vaperite. Throat hit is low for a 26mg but I am ambivalent about throat hit anyway so it doesn't bother me. Flavor is outstanding, definitely strong enough to be noticed. Reminds me of root beer dum-dum's that many banks carry in the free lollipop tray. That's not to say that this is a "candy version" of root beer at all it taste very much like a quality a&w root beer without the carbonation effect you get from the drink (or the hydration effect :p)

I would be ok with vaping this all day as it is now and as you can see in the video the vapor production is as amazing as you would expect from vaperite. If you like root beer you will probably like this vape. His natural line, where this came from, is slightly cheaper than his organic line but doesn't include the free trial bottle of another juice, or at least this root beer didn't.

I would order this again, in fact I am probably going to go order it today again as this bottle was out the door as soon as the person it was purchased for tasted it. I will probably be getting the 18mg however as I vape too much to use 26-28mg on a flavor like this that I would constantly be puffing on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread