Rutoo new website, new prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rutootrading

Inactive RS-Offline
Mar 10, 2008
Hi Everybody,

Rutoo just launched a new website with better product pictures and a very easy shopping environment. For christmas we got a new offer, the SH2 including 25 cartridges of your choice for 79.95 euro or £68,99 Pounds. Our new website comes in eight languages and is already online in English, French, German and Dutch.

We improved our customer sales desk, answer at the same day. We also have everything in stock and worldwide delivery (Europe within one day with DHL).

Feel free to check our site http://www.rutoo.eu/

Rutoo Services

Last edited by a moderator:

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
I will just assume you PMed another mod besides myself to try and get added to the suppliers list to make yourself official :)

I will switch your status over and add your website, including fixing the link in your original post.

Thanks and welcome to ECF!

EDIT: I strongly suggest reading over the Supplier Rules and Regulations :)

Last edited:

Rutootrading

Inactive RS-Offline
Mar 10, 2008
DEar CaSHMeRe,

Thank you for editting my post and your answer. I already read the sticky post about supplier rules, that's maybe the reason why I post this message in this category.

I'm confused about the thing we're not listened in this forum because we are one of the first companies in Europe with selling the e-cigarette, before Supersmoker, and two months after Ruyan with our mini model. We sell about 250 basic packages a day to Greece, Germany, France, Cyprus, England and Holland. We have two warehouses and ship from holland and germany, we have loads of stock and we are stakeholder of our factory in china. I'm sure you 99% of my customers are satisfied. If a customer has a good reputation by our company, we don't repair your e-cigarette, we directly send new parts.

I look forward to hearing from ou and ge your opinion about our new website

Regards,

But okay, better late than never.

Last edited:

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
Using a single cartridge is equal to smoking 15 cigarettes.

Stopping smoking normal cigarettes is made easier, precisely because the RuToo e-cigarette contains nicotine.

The RuToo electronic cigarette incorporates advanced microelectronic technology with a highly sensitive atomization technology. This technology serves to reduce the nicotine concentration and converts the corresponding flavour into vapour.

Sounds almost too good to be true!
-Matt

Rutootrading

Inactive RS-Offline
Mar 10, 2008
Okay, We did toxological research to the amount of nicotine in each cartridge. We also produce our own juice to be sure everything is good. In the attachment you will find the results. Including the amount of puffs.

Edit: well I can't upload a file of 73 KB?? strange.. I also cant post a link, so ADmin please correct if you want..

http : / / www .e-zigaretteshop.de/downloads/toxo_rutoo.pdf[/url]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread