Ruyan E-Cigar Review by asidrave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
Nice review and thanks for the tip on cleaning. I've had a Bling for a while and had mostly given up on it as vapour production had really tailed off. Getting it really hot so the element glows cherry red a couple of times has given it a new lease of life! So thanks for that :) Enjoying a fresh Ruyan cartridge now and the throat hit is really good.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
Nice review and thanks for the tip on cleaning. I've had a Bling for a while and had mostly given up on it as vapour production had really tailed off. Getting it really hot so the element glows cherry red a couple of times has given it a new lease of life! So thanks for that :) Enjoying a fresh Ruyan cartridge now and the throat hit is really good.

Awesome...im glad it worked for you. mine are still working great as well :)

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Great review. Those look great and there is not much chance of someone thinking your smoking a real cigar.

My question is this:
What the heck does it say? All the reviews I have read say "Chinese characters!" ok great, looks cool.

But I'd really hate to think I was waking around with a cigar sticking out of my mouth that had Chinese characters on it that read "This ..... just paid $60.00 for a shiny toilet paper roll with mouth piece."

So, anyone have a clue what it says?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread