Ruyan Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
The Ruyan Vegas should NOT be the choice of a heavy user. It's best used as a treat, after dinner or on a special occasion. Mine lasted a month that way. Nazareth had one last, I believe, three days by puffing on it non-stop. It's 1,800 puffs.

Yes, you can put liquid in the cart, but why? It's the battery that dies and is not rechargeable. The taste from the factory carts is so good that others have wanted to buy it as e-liquid. It's not sold that way. So, bottom line: There is nothing at all to be gained by putting liquid in a Ruyan Vegas cart. I loved mine ... while it lasted.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Passionate is too strong a word, actually. While I like it, it just would not be my choice as a full-time daily smoker (that's the Janty Kissbox). The main thing is the Vegas has that huge end to stick into your mouth. It can't be held in the teeth without breaking off a few, and it's uncomfortable at any angle. If the design mimicked the torpedo cigar, we might have something more useful. There's also a chisel design that would help a lot.

Nazareth inhaled his when he reported his tests. I sometimes did, sometimes didn't. Same goes for my e-pipe, which I've got semi-working as a manual unit after it died in a horrible fall off a coffee table. Since I don't seem to get enough nicotine from any device that I use, I do inhale the cigar and pipe as I never would their real-world counterparts. I still never feel anything, 'cept it burns my nose when I exhale.

I find taste impossible to describe, BTW. It's kinda like a cigar, but certainly not a good one. NO VAPOR I've tried yet tastes like any tobacco I've ever smoked in cigarettes, cigarillos, cigars and pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread